Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
anna...you prolly have heard of her..." he said, still looking at his shoes. "yeah,i know her...i didnt know it was her that you were going out with..." i said. "well, we wont be for long... as soon as i find her im breaking up with her... i promise..." i blushed. hehe

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
"Oh! Is that her!" I said as Anna turned down the street and came full force charging at me and knocked me to the pavement. "Anna! U little rat faced snob!" Will said with extreme force as mean as I'd ever seen him and pulled me to the groud. my leg had been broken and Anna didn't seem to care........

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
ha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
look, ive had just about enough of you anna..." william said very sternly. "and im glad i found you because im breaking up with you...i can be with someone who hurts my friend. Great im thinking, im just his friend... "but willie billy, we belong together... anna said starting to cry. williams face softened. "look, its just not working anymore, ur still very special to me... just not as special anymore...besides, im with this young lady now, and im hoping that she will go out with me once we get her leg better..." i looked up in awe. omg! i thought! hes asking me out! "uhh, yeah, id love to go out wih you...as soon as i get my leg taken care of..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"Fine!" Anna screeched and slapped Will so hard he hit the pavement and held his cheek. I even thought I saw tears. I stumbled toward Anna as she flipped around and I knocked her over. Then she kicked my broken leg, stood, and walked off. By now, Will was bleeding from the mouth and he seemed not to care. He picked me up and began to run. I passed out at this point but I was later told what happened next..............

he ran 24 blocks to the nearest hospital where he had them place my leg back where it was supposed to be. he then took me to a hotel where he bought me a room (the presidential suite no less) and took me up ther so i could rest and get better. it was here where i woke up, laying in the most comfortable bed ever, and william was staring at me with a worried look on his face. "you wouldnt think id be this worried about someone i dont even know... heck, i dont even know ur name..." i looked around the room confused. "(your name), my name is (your name)" now u can care about someone u know...i gues...i mean if u want to, u really dont even know me...

"But I wish I did," Will said sweetly and kissed me lightly on the lips. Not long or slow, SHORT AND SWEET. I was awestruck and I guess it showed because William looked away and blushed BRIGHT RED. "Was it, am I, was it too soon?" he asked, still looking at the floor. I didn't know what to say and just then the nurse walked in and said I could leave. William, newly bandaged cheek, helped me up and held my hand as we walked down the street. "No, the answer to ur question is no, it was not too soon," I said............

wait we were in a hotel room, member??/ oh well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we walked to the park and went along the paths. we were crossing the bridge over the pond when i couldnt take it anymore. "william i said. he looked at me and i threw my arms around him and kissed him SO SLOWLY AND FOR SO LONG that some of the park security got complaints about us and we were escourted back to my hotel. we were so red , and embarrassed but all i wanted to do was kiss him some more, so when we got bak to the hotel, we went out to my balcony...

and, for the first time since we met, started making out. Not real make-out make-out but u know. I ruffled his hair and he took his shirt off. I about died. He had an 8-pack and was looking at me as I pulled away. How embarrassing was this, but I fainted and almost fell off of the balcony............

o...m...g... i just poictured william w/ and 8pack... and omg...ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
but, william being the quick guy that he is, caught me by my pants and tried to pull me up, but that didnt really work, because altho i was able to get my feet on the balcony again... he ripped my pants...not good...

All of a sudden I snapped back to reality and I noticed my pants had ripped right by my waist and Will had completely lost it. "OMG. NONONO. It's not what it looks like. Oh my!" he said turning RED AS SALSA...................

ha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
my pants, now on the ground, we ripped.... and there was no way i could repair them. it was then i noticed that i had no pants. i screamed and raninto the bathroom where i put a robe on. i walked back out of the room, and found william sitting on my bed, still as red as ever...

• Pays :
I came out to tell him i understood but he wouldn't say anything or look at me and I really didn't want to lose him soo I leaned over and gave him a short and sweet kiss so he finally turned to look at me and he said...
Edité par William_is_Hot le 25/01/2006 à 04:02

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
im really sorry aboutyour pants... but i guess ripped pants is better than (your name) splattered on the pavement. i laughed and kissed him again, this time LONG AND SLOW... i then realized that he still didnt have his shirt on, and i started laughing while making out with him. "what r u laughing at?" he asked, wondering why we stopped making out. "well, i realized that u didnt have ur shirt on, and it made me happy. i said, blushing a little...

• Pays :
what, do you mean made you happy asked will. well...
(i don't know what to say)

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"ok, this is going to be the tenage superstar crush showing in me, but i never thought i would get to see you with ur shirt of... i mena sure icve pictured it b4, but i never thought id be right next to you, shirtles... and then the blushing started. william looked at me. "well, i never thought that i would actually pull a girls pants off either..." and he started blushing again... so i crawled back over and stated kissing him again, this time though i didnt laugh...

• Pays :
after a while he said he'd go find me some pants. So I waited there and he came back an hour later, with a perfect fit pair of pants and an extra one, "why the extra one, i asked, for ripping your other one he responded, so I put em on and he asked if I wanted to go out somewhere...

yeah back out to that balcony... ive ben waiting to go back out there ever since i ripped my pants i said, and so we went out there adn ,made out (this time a safe distance from the edge, altho williams shirt was still off. but hey ya know...)adn by the time we were done, we were hto and sweaty and out of breath and all we wanted to do was make out some more, but we knew we couldnt...

because there was a bunch of paparazzis around the hotel

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
so instead we went to a fancy restuarant and and that's were will asked me if...

i liked to dance. "uhh yes, i said, but im not very good...: thats ok he siad, cause im not either... therefore, we are going dancing tonigt when were done here...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums