Forums

William Moseley (English) : ~What's Up Ya'll~

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "~What's Up Ya'll~"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
my computer did the same thing. it said that it wasn't working or something. i was really mad.
one thing i don't like about the stories is that i get behind on reading them and then i get on and have to read from where i left off. it takes forever because i'm not on ALL THE TIME (like some people)! lol! j/k

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
hehe...yeah that happened to me once..but why dont you help with the stories

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
because my parents have set a time limit for me being on the computer. i don't have long and it takes me forever to read the stories and keep up.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
lol on the ANOTHER story board,we're giving birth to a girl named Lily

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
And......... SHE'S.........BORN!!!!!!!!!!

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Pays :
I havn't read that one, but i think i like better, the one's where she's not pregnant,(or giving childbirth), hope you guys didn't get into details

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hey is someone here???

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
yes i'm here!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
lets continye with the stories
i posted on the this is the story game...

• Pays :
i can only post on one cause i have to do my homework, i havn't even started it

well i guess that when you finish your HW

• Pays :
okay,
maybe just 1 more post!

• Pays :
anyone here?

on the edge of seventeen...
im here..

Page : 1 | 2

Consultez d'autres forums