Forums

William Moseley (English) : SUP LADIES?!?! (NARNIAFREAK?)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "SUP LADIES?!?! (NARNIAFREAK?)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Dido! I'm here too....

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Confirmée
im here....
  • Statut : Experte
yeppers, im here, but my partner in crime isnt!!! willlover is busted!!! omg this is so sad, so i really need ur help with the stories, cause i love them, and i know u do too, so help me out!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
Anyone On???? ????

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hello! im here! i thought u were going to do stories with me!!!!!! i like them thats me pouting...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
hey, you're finally back. where u've been?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
ive been grounded, actually i still am, but my parents dont know im on here...hehe i know, im so bad, but i had to come back! i cant stay away! i love tis site too much!

• Pays :
yeah, my parents don't know i'm on here either but my computer is in my huge walk in closet so they can't really see. They think i'm doing my homework, which i do'nt start doing until the day it's due!lol!!! well, glad u'r back!

omg, u have no idea how badly i was waiing for school to get out, i could hardly wait to get on!!!!! but i got a little sidetracked when i went out to see narnia... for the tenth time.... so i got to gaze at the sexy face of william for two hours, and now i get to talk about him lol

• Pays :
wow, You've watched it ten timeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've only seen it once ,
And it was with our school (field trip). I'm not allowed to watch it anymore. So I can't wait for it to come out!
OMG, Last night i slept with his picture under my pillow< and I dreamed HiM!!!!!
I hate it when you want to dream something and you don't!!
Oh well,!

haha hes in my dreams every night, and i have a body pillow (like those long skinny ones) that ive nicknamed thomas (so my parents dont get suspicious and i sleep with it every night, and yeah, i love that movie!!!!

• Pays :
^^Haha lol Thomas! have u told em that's his middle name?
I can't date or anything till im 20 (6 more years) So i don't tell my parents anything.
Is the movie still in theaters?

uh, i named it thomas cause they dont know its his middle name... actually i call it tommy, so its not like "im sleeping with a guy, cause thats so perv., and yeah its stil in theaters, but they are about to take it out...

• Pays :
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go see it in theathers 1 more time !!!!
I don't know how i'm going to convince my parents to let me seee it again !!!!
Hopefully they still have it in theaters this weekend !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry,
Edité par William_is_Hot le 01/02/2006 à 03:30

no, i know, thats why i went today, cause i had to see it one more time, and i knew it might not be in this weekend, so i went today... and its still as good as the first time i saw it!!!

hey narnia freak are you still here!!

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
oh,
I really, really, really, really hope it's syill in theathers this weekend or i'm going to have to make a theater at my house (if i could)lol.

At least we got a bigger tv now. We used to have one of those tiny portable ones!

heck yes! wanna help with the stories???? i hope u do...

• Pays :
sure!

sure...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums