Forums

William Moseley (English) : gotta go now

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "gotta go now"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
ok lets continue with the stories!!

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
Okay, but i have to catch up cause my parents didn't let me get on the computer yesturday, which was really really hard!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hehe..okay

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
sorry, i'm taking so long.
you and narnia freak posted so much yesturday!
I had to read like 8 pages of posts on this is the story game.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yes i know..

hey is anyone on???

hey i will be back in about an hour and then i can continue with the stories

ok, great!!!! but u better be back!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
ok
maybe i will take an hour and a half
but i will definitely be back

haha ok...byes!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
okay im back..lets continue the stories

yeah!ur back!!! stories!!!!

yes
i just continued with this is the story game

well is anyone else on??

hey narnia freak you are back..want to write stories??

Page : 1 | 2

Consultez d'autres forums