Forums

William Moseley (English) : STORY GAME!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "STORY GAME!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Wait scratch that!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then we came to a dark alley!"Come, follow me!!"he said."Will,thats.....*sigh*I trust you!"i said.And we went down the dark alley.William held my hand.We walked all the way to the end of the dark alley.I gasped!!"Oh, how wonderful Will!!!"i said.When we came to the end there was a garden with a river and pretty flowers!!! I looked over and there was a picnic set up!!"OMG!!!"i said."I set all this up for the one i love!!"he said"YOU!!!".When i heard those words i almost fainted!!! Then suddenly Anna poped out of nowere and yelled...

Check the gate....
"anna!!!" william yells. And starts making faces at her and other stuff."Oh im soooo srry!!!Ill go now!!!" she said.

Check the gate....
Then we were alone again(YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)!!!

Check the gate....
There was a box of choclates!!!I opened the box and took out one!Will opened his mouth and i fed it to him!!!!! It almost fell out of his mouth but he caught it in his hand and started laughing!!I started laughing too!!!I did it again!! And this time it almost fell out of his mouth again but i caught it with my mouth and started kissing him!!!!! He put his hand around my waist and i put my hands around his neck!!!!!!
Edité par kiki755 le 14/02/2006 à 22:25

Check the gate....
After about 5 min. of kissing(LOL!!!!!!) we walked over to the river!!!I jumped into the river and said"Come on the waters great!!!"to Will.He took his shirt off and jumped in!!! He swam under water so i couldnt see him!!He poped right next to me!!"OMG, you scared me to death!!"i screamed."We wouldnt want that to happen would we?!" he said."That was soooo sweet"i thought!!!Then we started kissing agian!!! Then suddenly...

Check the gate....
  • Statut : Experte
wow... this story is weird...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i was pulled under water by some unknown force. i tried to get free, but i couldnt. i was trying to hold onto william, but i was sucked away and was being pulled downstream. i couldnt breathe any more. then i saw a light....

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i was dying, or so i thought...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
this is what happened, according to what i was told...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i don't get this story???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeah i know... ti is a bit confuzzling, but its fun!!!!

The secret force pulled me down!!And Will tried to pull me up!Then Anna and Georgie poped out of nowere and started pulling to!!They tried and tried finally i came to the surface!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started breathing very heavly and we all got out of the river very quickly!!!I noticed my foot was bleeding because it had cut me!!"OMG!!!R u ok!?!?!?"Will said."Yeh im fine.I just got cut on my foot and it stings."i said.Will looked down to were my foot was."Georgie!Come quick!!"he said.Georgie came and poured some of her magic coordiel on my foot(srry if i spelled that wrong!)."Thx sooo much Georgie!!!It feels 100% better!!"i said."No prob!!"said Georgie."Im sooo glad you are still living!!!"Will said. He puled out 12 roses!!11 real!1 fake!"I will love you intill the last one dies!!"he whispered. "OMG!!!THERE BEAUTIFUL!!!I will love you 4ever too!!"i said. Then suddenly the White Witch came charging out of nowere and screamed"You will die!!!All of you wlii DIE!!!HAHA!!"."OMG!!!WILL!!"i screamed. Then suddenly Will...

Edité par kiki755 le 15/02/2006 à 00:39

Check the gate....
pulled out his trusty sword and smashed her head in. i stood there in shock as her blod ran down his sword. he wiped is off and pretended like nothing ever happened.

"OMG!!!"i said still in shock."What?!"Will said"Lets go somewere else!!!"."I agree i dont feel safe here!!"i said.And he picked me up and started walking!

Check the gate....
couldnt i walk by myself i asked. so he put me down and we walked to...

NO!!!That was sooooo romatic!!!

Check the gate....
oh come on! im not crippled! i can walk....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then he stopped and pulled me into an alley and we kissed REALLY LONG AND SLOW for a long time... and then it started to rain, but we just stayed there, making out in the rain...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hows that?

OMG!!!!LONG AND SLOW!!!!HAHA!!!THAT SOOO GOOD!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then we both heard a sound like"Oh come on get a room or something!!!!".Then we both knew who it was.SKANDAR!!!
"Ugh, fine!!"Will said.Then suddenly...

Check the gate....
  • Pays : Australie
aww lol kiki755 that 12 roses thing is so sweet! one fake. did you come up with that?

Edité par katek le 15/02/2006 à 07:09

:]]
  • Pays :
my friend Joy is using my kiki755 username now,no,we found it on myspace.com in a bulletin.it was sooo sweet!and their love will never die,becuase the last rose will never die!

on the edge of seventeen...
that is really cute!!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums