Forums

William Moseley (English) : William at the BAFTAS

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "William at the BAFTAS"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
yeah, and i think anna dyed her hair black...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
hmmm.. it might have been just 4 that picture

I don't know, i think he still looks goregeous!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah he still looks good

and i want his scarf
  • Pays :
I LOVE YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just had to say that!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I LOVE HIM
  • Pays :
He always looks good NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

exactly
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
Hey Annie1290 !

The 2 other kids are Barney Clark ("Oliver Twist") and Freddie Highmore ("Charlie and the chocolate factory").
  • Pays :
oh!!!!!!!!!!11 thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Finlande
Maybe the other kids (Anna, Georgie and Skandar, of course William <3<3<3) are coming to film Prince Caspian? I mean then kids who we don't know... yet. heh
Edité par RutZi le 20/02/2006 à 12:56
  • Pays :
omg im obsessing over his hair and white scarf right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pants like a dog* lol its almost 8 in the morning here.im listening to the battle on my profile on myspace.if you guys wanna look at my profile and if you have a myspace profile,you can send me a request at this link: www.myspace.com/justmyluck123

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
aw,sorry its not clickable,but copy and paste it into the web line and it'll take you there.mydisplay name is Queen Lucy*preparing for battle*

• Statut : Habituée
i still think he looks good but he just looks even better with his normal hair

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
  • Pays :
he's hot anway!lol

• Pays :
he looks different with darker hair.. either way his hair is, he looks totally HOXY!!!!!!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
DUH!!!!

i REALLY like his hair dark like it is. i think it looks really good.i don't know about y'all but that's my opinion.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
i like it dark too

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
i like it anyway it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
omg! i like rupert too but will is way hotter in that pic! lol and it's funny. look at will's tie. it's all neat and in proportion then look at ruperts lol it's all twisted :D

:]]

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums