Forums

William Moseley (English) : god i hope im not found!!!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "god i hope im not found!!!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
come on! write the story!!! i dont know when ill have to leave, so do it quick!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
sorry i had to go open the door i already continued it..hey did you recive my email?

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
no... did you do it to yellowjello2003@aol? cause thats my mail... not the one on here...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
yeah i sended it to that one okay ill try to send it again okay and tell em if you receive it..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yeah sorry i just got it lol

oh okay hehe..

so like you can be on the computer but not on this site right?

exactly... my parent think that im on this too much and that everone here are stalkers... lol

heheh..my mom is just like get over him but they dont know that i talk with people here..hhehe

well, my parents like watched me from a corner... they are really protective... but yeah... it sux

hehe..well ill send you e mails then eheh..

omg thank you sooo much! you are my life saver!!!!!!

haha..okay but i dont know why you take so long to recieve them hehe..but dont worry ill make sure you get news hehe..

oh thank you!

hehe no problem..haha

god i forgot how fun these stories are... i hope we can continue with ours too...

i know i just sended you the continuation..so when you receive the e-mail you can continue with it..

ok!!!! i like doing these!

hey wait ill be abck in a minute..

ok... but hurry back!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums