Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Canada
if i don't make it i want you to now that the first time i saw you i realized that you were the only person for me and no matter what tries to
to split us up we would allways be to gether and nothing will ever come between us we will but if some thing tried to would fight them together till the end of time. Then right berfor he told me that he loved me ...
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i interrupted him "you will be okay..i know you wont die..you made a promise" then will

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
tried to sit up, but the pain was still too much to bear. i helped him lay back down and i kept on crying. i reached up and brushed my cheek. "i know i broke my promise... and i know i left u here, but i didnt want you anna and georgie to get hurt... u guys are the most important things to me...especially you... u are my everything..." i layed sown next to him, and buried my head in his neck/shoulder. "im jut so scared... i wanted to find you, and then the wizzard captured me, and th way he treated me... i cried every night i was there... the only thing i could do was close my eyes and pretend u were there with me...but that really didnt work..." by this time, i couldnt even understand myelf, since my sobs and tears and snot were all over the place... william turned over as best he could and held me, and rubbed my back, not saying anything...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we layed there just quiet...did the wizzard hurt you?" he asked.."well..they ahd me ans georgie tied to some tries..and the guard hitted me every time i turned to see Georgie..but nothing was compared as when i saw you hurt" will then

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
asked me again, turning me to look directly at him. "did they hurt you..." i looked at him and grabbed his hand. "no, they just hit me and slapped me... nothing else. they mightve slapped georgie too, i dont remember... but nothing as bad as you. i touched his stomach lighty, and i could feel his wound under his shirt. he winced and i stopped touching his stomach. "im sorry william, does it really hurt? i asked. "no...well, yeah, it does, but i liked you touching me..." i turned over to my side. "well, then how about this?" and i leaned over and kissed him...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
but i was very cautious not to touch one of his wonunds because i was afraid of hurting him..then i stopped and just sat there looking at him at the eyes..he then took my hand and placed it over his stomach just on top of one of his wounds and smiled at me

"no... ill hurt you... i cant, and i tried to ull my hand away... but he kept it there. "being with you is the only medicine i need he said and pulled me back down to him. he kissed me and then REALLY kissed me...for a REALLY long time. things seemed to just fade away... it seemed like it was just me and my william... adn i was finally ok, and stopped crying...

i forgot everything that had happended the past days and i even forgot that will was hurt..then i stopped kissing him and started laughing william tried to laugh also but his wound was really hurting him so he just smiled.."its time for your medicine and for you to change your bandages" will nodded and said "you know i really hate that medicine everytime they get into the wounds they start hurting even more" "yes i know, but you really need to do it" then i got the new bandages and the medicine and went and sitted on the bed next to will... i was really nervous.. i had never done it alone and besides every time i had helped anna he was asleep so i was afraid i was going to hurt him.. i took a deep breath and said "wait a minute ill go for anna to help me" i was standing up and will grabbed my hand "no..wait..ill help you do it".. "are you sure?" i answered then will

will grabbed my hand. "i want you to do it...ill help you..." i sat back down and helped his get his shirt off and then his bandeges... when i saw the wound again, i tried my best not to cry, and amazingly i didnt. i poured the medicine on it, and william cried out in pain. "oh, m sory, but u have to be still... im almost done. here, hold my hand and squeeze it..." he took my hand and i poured the rest of the medicine on it, and william squeezed my hand so hard that i felt like it was going to pop off....

"stay still honey im almost done" so then i placed the new bandages and helped him get his shirt on again...will then smiled and asked me to

stay with him the rest of the night. "i know u prolly dont want to stay.. but i really wsould like u too..." i layed back down next to him. "of course im staying with you... i haven seen you since before the war. i want to be with you...no, i HAVE to be with you... ur my husband, and i need to be with u." william put his arms around me and i layed ther in his arms untill william fell asleep. i eventually fell asleep as well, adn the next morning...

when i woke up i saw william trying to walk towards the balcony..i immediately got up and helped him back to bed.."honey be careful i think that you should stay in bed at least until your wounds don't hurt that much"..will face seemed a little pissed off.."whats wrong" "Well its just that i dont want you to treat me like if i was a abby..im your husband not a kid" ..i lowered my head and felt really bad "Omg im sorry its just that i woke up a little crancky today i don't know i just feel really strange no to be able to stand up and hug you and it makes me mad"

i stood there, and put my arm around him, being careful of his wound. "well, i said, let me see ur wound, maybe we can take a couple bandeges off.... william leaned against the railing of the balcont and took his shirt of and undid some bandeges. they looked a little better, but they were still really bad. "wait here, i said and got the meds. when i came back and he saw them, he moaned and tried to put his shirt back on quickly. i ran over and pulled his shirt baclk off him, then called skandar to hold william down for me. skandar walked in cautiosly. "uhh, is everything ok? i mean, im not interrupting anything am i?" i looked at him. "would i have called u in here if we were? i said and william chuckled a litle. then skandar pinned william to the bed, and i puired the meds on his wounds, much to his dislike...

he started crying again and was trying to get up again then he shouted "get off skandar let me go"..i looked at Skandar and he held william even harder i continued pouring the medicine when we finishd he just layed there touching one of his wounds "okay it will be the last time ill elt you touch me" he yelled then skandar laughed and said "who me.. because i really don't think you can survive more than two days without you and her touching" i turned really red and william got even more pissed off at skandar "of course i was talking to you skandar.. now just get out!!" skandar went to where i was and then he whispered at my ear to cll him the next time i needed will to be still" i nodded and then he left the room..

i sat down next to william. "hey, what is your problem? y r u acting so pissed off? i know ur in pain, but u dont have to treat skandar that way, and u deefinaltely dont need to talk to me that way...so i dont know whats up your butt, but take it out and get over it!!!" i was so mad that i stormed out of the room, leaving william staring a me confused. i went downstairs and found anna at the kitchen table, drinking tea and eating a brownie. "u look pissed..." anna said, handing me a brownie. i told her what has been goingon, and she smiled. "dont worry, he'll be over it in a little bit. she hugged me and we went to find skandar and georgie...

we found them at the garden so i went over there and started to talk with skandar.."hey will seems to be a very mad at me"..its not just you he is amd at everyone..i dont know he had neevr acted that way...then anna added well maybe he is mad at another thing..."like what" i answered then anna started to tell em that maybe he was mad because

• Pays :
I treat him like a kid a lot. And maybe he wants to feel like a man more than a baby. She also said that it could be that he couldn't do anything becauseoof his wounds and he hates medicines. So I waited an hour and then went back up to our room...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
he was still laying in bed and he was daydreaming.. so he didn't even saw when i eneterd the room.. "hey dreamer" he then turne to see me and just said "hi" "are you still mad??" then he answered

• Pays :
i wasn't mad, i was just annoyed. At what I asked, well, it seems like someone here is always in trouble, you, me, susan, lucy, and look at me now, I can't even hug you cause the pain. I'm sorry I said and went over sat on the bed next to him...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"yes i know it somethimes is evry annoynig that we cant live peacefully..but we have to just keep strong and not let the people defeat us".... im sorry will it wasn't my intention to get mad at you i thnk that i was just angry about the kidnapping thing and that they almost killed you" then will

Page : 1 ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums