Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
will ran as fast as he could and got his sword, sheild and meds. I got my bow and arrow and we both got on our horses and followed the wolve tracks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gtg! by peeps
Edité par will4ever le 08/02/2006 à 01:31

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
then i heard some rustling in the bushes and saw a wolf bolt out of them with Lily tied on his back.'There!The wolf!'will whispered a little loud to me.I lifted my bow with the arrow in it,but will lowered my arm quickly.'What are you doing?!You could miss the wolf and hit Lily!'he said.i said,'I'm being extremely careful.I've been practicing so hard,and tis is the safest way to kill the wolf and grab Lily to go backto the castle.'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
I fired.
The wolf fell to the ground dead.
I killed it!
I cried in happiness and could barely see through my tears.
I ran over to where Lily was on the wolf and shrieked. The arrow had pierced through the wolf and lily together! I screamed and cried saying "what have I done?" and william screamed at me saying that I killed our daughter and he slowly walked away sobbing. I brought her body back to the castle and everybody was in total shock.

im down with that.
  • Pays :
i started shrieking out,'I'm so sorry!I..I..I'm such a horrible mother!'i started sobbing hard and loud and ran out to the far part of the garden,holding Lily's dead body in my hands.and i started whispering.'What have I done to you,Lily?I'm so sorry.You did nothing to deserve this.You were the most beautiful daughter ever.I miss you.'
Edité par william_693 le 08/02/2006 à 04:14

• Pays : Etats-Unis
then aslan got there and gave ehr some emdicines and she got healed immediately..and she looked like if nothing had happened..then i said..lily you got em scared and william hugged me and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
noo..we cant kill lily!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
will hugged me hard.'I'm so sorry I yelled at you.I'm so sorry.Please forgive me.'

its just that i got so scared...and then i said..well you made me feel worst.. and started crying and then aslan said

"You are dumb. Don't even think of shooting even in a situation like that." I kept crying

im down with that.
  • Pays :
Danielle,please delete that!Aslan wouldnt say mean stuff like that!
-----------------------
Aslan said,'Just be careful next time,dear one.We do not want this little one in any harm.'then i said,'Yes,Aslan.'

then aslan left and i holded lily in my arms and will said

ha actually aslan does say that in a couple books if you read them but he says "stupid" instead.

im down with that.
"im so glad ur safe, he wispered to lily and kissed her forehead." "i really am sorry...i didnt mean to hit her...i just, i knew that we would never catch the wolf if we didnt..." and i started to cry. william picked lily up and put her in her crib and then came over and pulled me over. "i know, its ok, shes safe now, dont woory...shh, itll be ok...." he held me until i stopped crying and then we went to bed...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and we fell asleep..next morning as usual we both woke up and watched the sunrise and will said

i dont like this story i hate babies.
damn im so mean :(

im down with that.
  • Pays :
'I'm glad that you and Lily are safe.'i smiled up at him and he kissed my cheek.then i said,'Speaking of Lily,how about we bring her out here to see her first sunrise?'and will said,'Ok.I'll bring her out here.'then five minutes later,will came out on the balcony with Lily in his arms,and she yawned and opened one eye.then she said,'Hunrife!' 'Aww!She's trying to say sunrise!'i said.

then will smiled and said..its the sunrise lily and then she started laughing and will said

• Pays :
'I guess she likes it.'then i said,'How about I hold her for a while?'so will handed me Lily.'Hi,Lily.I'm your mom.'and will sorta chuckled.i said,'What's so funny?'will said,'It just seems funny when you teel her that.'i said,'Oh yea?Well,I've seen you hold her and say,"Hi,Lily.I'm your daddy."Ring any bells,DADDY?'then will blushed and said,'Ok,fine,you caught me!'and then we laughed and Lily was looking at us like we were crazy.

and then she started laughing also..until she started to look a little tired and she fell asleep

• Pays :
'I'll bring her crib in here so she can sleep in here instead in her cold room.Hold Lily for me,ok?'so i handed Lily to will and he was holding her in his arms,just looking into her little face.

Page : 1 ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums