Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then i got back to the room and will said..i missed you two soo much..and then he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
I just can't wait to teach lily so many many rhings such as to walk and talk.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
and then i said..how long do you think it will take for her to start walking..and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i hope it happens soon cuz i will be so proud of her.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
and we both laughed..we then went to sleep since we were both really tired and next morning

• Pays :
we had lily with us to watch the sunrise.

and she just kept trying to say sunrise while will tried to make her say it correctly..he then said

• Pays :
'Well,at least she's trying to talk.'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
and we bothed laughed, with her wanting to play.

we then went downstairs for breakfast..and after that we went to the garden with lily..then

• Pays :
anna came

wair..anna is dead in this story

georgie came instead. she ran over to lily and gave her a little hug. "heyn there lily... remember me? im ur aunt..." "gee-gee! lily said. "omg!!! she said her name!!! i screamed. i picked her up. "lily, who is that? i asked. "gee-gee"

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i smiled and i was really happy and will said

"omg! i cant believe it! he took her and spun her around. "well, we need to celebrate!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i laughed and said..well are you going to make a pary..and we both laughed and he said..no i was thinking of

something else... more private, just us and a few other people..." "like a party i said. "ok, yeah like a party..." william said and we laughed

so he called some of his closer friends and they came to the castle and we had this little party..and then

everyone was trying to get lily to say their names. she wasnt liking it too much, and she eventually fell asleep.

then will said..i guess that trying to talk must get her tired and i said..

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums