Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"yeah me too..." and we both sat there laughing untill the movie was over

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then will said..hey do you want to go to..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
a really cool placve called...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry i cant think of anything

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
lets go to an amusement park!

im down with that.
so we went to an amusement park and when we got there will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
ok, lets go on...

so we rode all of the rollercoasters and after that we

ate cotton cansdy

and we spent the while day there..then we went back home and

fell on the couch exausted

then we both fell asleep on the couch and

I woke up and puked.
I didnt feel at all sick or naseous.
I sat there disgusted and confused.

im down with that.
  • Pays :
i didnt kno what to do. I was totally oblivious to the world around me.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
I kept puking and puking and i was like what the hell and william came in puking and then we died.

im down with that.
i dont want to be rude or anything but that has no sense! we have to change that they cant die
haha i know.
i was just confused so I killed us.

im down with that.
Lets start a new one...
I never actually believed that I was going to the world premiere of Prince Caspian and WILLIAM and the whole cast would be there! I put on my best outfit, did my hair and makeup so that I looked flawless, and headed on out.

im down with that.
jaja yes i can see that.......so we are not dead ok?
oh ok.....but in a new conversation
when we got there will said

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums