Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
me too, or home decorator, cuz i like designing!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah me 2! jaja and my sister says she is going to be a model(yeah right) ajja
  • Pays :
thats what a lot of girls say !!

I wish i was wills personal photographer though!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i wish i was an actress
  • Pays :
yeah, and meet will on the red carpet. i'd like 2 b a singer as well but i have a hideous voice!

yeah i cant sing jaja but i want to be an actress so i can meet will in a movie premiere or something
  • Pays :
me 2, but i havnt been "discovered" yet

WOAH, i'ts 2 am in Mexico!!

yes its 2:16 jaja
  • Pays :
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its 8:18 am in london!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will must be waking up or having breakfast!!!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 12/02/2006 à 08:45

yea he's having a cup of tea and tuna sandwich and for dessert a chocolate
  • Pays :
huh yeah!! Wonder what he does on sundays...

hmmm i think he's slepping and maybe go to church
  • Pays :
i don't do anything on the weekends

on weekends i go to my grandmothers house with my cousins and sometimes to the movies and with my friends, and to church and play golf with my dad
  • Pays :
cool, i have to clean the house and do my homework! it's a boring life over here
Edité par William_is_Hot le 12/02/2006 à 08:55

oh yeah and do hw
but i always do it on sunday and in the night
  • Pays :
me too, i always leave everything for last. Have u seen high school musical?

nop it's still not realesed in here
  • Pays :
have you heard of it on disney channel?

yes but when i was in mcallen not in here

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums