Forums

William Moseley (English) : Narnia and William Banners

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 34 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Narnia and William Banners"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
oh, will4ever was talking about her avatar that she just posted.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah i know but everyone uses the word cheesy and i really dont know what do they refer by that
  • Pays :
oh, cheesy means, hmmm, how do i explain it, kinda cheap i guess, un-proffesional...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
ohhhh thnx hahaha
  • Pays :
its good,will4ever!a little cheesy,but still good!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
i don't think it's cheesy!

• Pays :
im not trying to be mean,i just think its a bit cheesy because of the phrase 'is that a williamnite up there?'

• Pays :
oh, the williamnite is from a forum on the dancing lawn forum, where the william fans are called williamnites!

• Pays :
i already knew that and the skandar fans are skandarnites,the georgie fans are the georgienites and i dont know if they have annanites,do they?

• Pays :
yeah, they do..

• Pays :
ok!lol

• Pays :
how do ya get to the williamnites tho?

• Pays :
i have NO freaken clue!lol

• Pays :
ok...

• Pays :
lol we are SOOOOOO crazee,but we dont care do we?i now i dont!lol

• Pays :
yeah, i luv him sooooo much!!!!

• Pays :
lol well youre not the ONLY one!lol

• Pays :
HEY!! j/k i liked the phrase i put there. thought it was cute...william_is_hot if u want to know how to get to the williamnites..either post it on the tpic on that or mail me,k?

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
hres another..dont woory, no williamnite stuff!
Edité par will4ever le 27/02/2006 à 20:56
Edité par will4ever le 27/02/2006 à 20:57

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : France
euh excuse me but:i can put mine???

venez vsiter mon blog sur hayden et j'espère ke vous serez pas déçu!kiss http://hayden.bloxode.com et aussi celui de will allez y [

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... 34 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums