Forums

William Moseley (English) : whatever-you-want-it-to-be

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "whatever-you-want-it-to-be"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
"THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!YOU NEVER LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!"

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"YOU!!! THTS WHATS WRONG!!!" he said.
Tht hurt. Alot, it was like every word he said pierced me like a sword in my stomach. "So, thts it?" i said, almost whispering, tears in my eyes. He was quiet, than looked down at his shoes. He ran a hand through his hair, and gave a groan. "Yn, please, its not you its just--"

"Me, i get it, its all my fault tht everything bad happens to you." I slowly shut my door, and run to my bed, crying. The phone started to ring when i woke up the next morning.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
i didn`t feel like answering it.i just laid there on my stomach,waiting to hear who it was.it was will.he said he got me a giant chocolate shake and some fries from sonic.i knew he was trying to make it up to me,but it wasn`t working

"Leave it at the door." i said simply, and hung up.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
i heard footsteps outside of my door.and bag noises. "well,there." and will walked off.

but i just let it set there and cried myself back to sleep. the next thing i knew will was sitting on my floor by my bed in indian-style waiting for me to wake up!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
i opened my eyes instantly "what do you want???"

"get out of here you idiot! you're such a freak!"

• Pays :
he got mad "WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME?!" i got mad too "to YOU?!you have a perfect life,nothing goes wrong!i hate you!"

"PERFECT!?!?!?! how could you think I have a perfect life. you're the one that gets all the good grades, mom and dad adore you, and you have tons of friends!" he yelled.

"BULL CRAP!" i screamed, "you have girls all over you, you are the most popular guy in school, you play sports and get all the fame! so don't even start with me about everything bad happens to you!"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"that's not true!!"
"yes it is!! Yoy ahve girls all over you. Posing for a magazine shirtless!! While I sit there and watch them giggle and swoon. Do you even know how many people ask me in a day 'do you think you could hook me up with your brother?' your a star football AND basketball AND rugby AND soccer player and your an honor jock! Your smart and people adore you!!!! Now look at me I'm allways second best, at soccer at girls football and rugby and basketball. And no one has a crush on me other then Jake!!!" I finished my lecture and slammed a pillow in his face.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
"if only you knew how hard it is." he said barley above a whisper as he walked out of the room

I realized then, tht argueing wasnt going to get us anywhere. I felt bad for will....i guess we were going thro almost the same thing, but in different ways. I was still mad tht he thought it was my fault. I decided to call jake to get me away from home......from will......for a little bit.

• Pays :
i slammed my door,locked it and dialed the number as i started crying.it rang,and someone answered it.it was jake."hello?" i sniffed and said "hi,jake it`s me"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"hey yn, what's wrong?" he said sounding conserned
"do you think your'e hungry?" I said starting to calm down "yeah kinda. I'll pick you up in 5 k?" he asked "sure. see you." I said and hung up.All of a sudden I heard a slam and then a crash "Oh shoot, WIll!" I screamed running down the stairs

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
but then i decided not to,since it`s his turn to have something horrible happen.but it was hard not to help

• Pays : mexique
then i just couldn't take it anymore, i HAD to help will, i couldn't shake that feeling, so i ran down the stairs and when i got there i saw will...

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
smashing things because of his anger.i started crying

"WILL! YOU CANT DO THIS!!!!! YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!! I DONT BELIVE YOU! A GROWN MAN THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM!!!!" i screamed at him. I watched him throw things around till there was nothing left to throw around. Finally 5 o'clock came around, and jake came to the door.

• Pays :
and will almost hit his face with a vase "WILL!!stop it!!" and i grabbed jake`s hand and ran out the door right as the vase smashed against the door
Edité par william_693 le 17/10/2006 à 03:23

Page : 1 ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums