Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
we kissed until what seemed 4ever and then we heard someone knocking on the door, will answered and..

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
it was the freaky girl...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
and you are, will said , then the girl said, oh i am...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
your number one fan..and will laughed and said..okay..and then the girl said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
can i have your autograph, and your e-mail, and your real myspace, and then will stopped her and said how'd you find me???

and she said..oh it was easy..i just followed you ..but i decided to wait until i knew it was the real you..and will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
okay..you can have my autograph but thats it, the girl made a pouty face, fine she said but i have to give you my e-mail so you can call me okay, sure will said an autographed a poster for her then...

she wrote her e mail on a piece of paper and then she wrote her phone number and placed a heart besides it..and then she gave a picture of her to will..and then will said

• Pays :
okay, and she said okay, i guess i'll leave now, but before she did she walked over to will and petted his hair, "WOW, IT IS SOFT" she said in amazed voice, then she left and will turned to me and said...

okay this was weird..and i dont like for people to touch my hair..just you are allowed and i laughed and he said

• Pays :
well i guess i do have pretty good looking hair, i laughed and said yeah, you do and we sat down on the couch then...

will said..why would i like to have her photo and he laughed

• Pays :
i don't know, maybe she thinks youll fall in love with her by staring at a photo like she fell in love with you..Will laughed and said...

stop it its really weird and i laughed and said

• Pays :
it's true, he laughed and said really?, how do u know...

• Pays :
i said,'Um,well....ok,wehn you were in the chronicles of narnia,I saw the movie five times.' and he said,'What's wrong with that?' and i said,'Two of the times were only to see your gorgeous face on screen.'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : France
"hummm yes you've right I'm a god!" he said (LOL)

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
i laughed. well, actually... i saw it ten times...and nine of the ten times were becauise of you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is totally true...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
he laughed and said, yeah well only you did that didn't you? Umm, no, i said, everyone does that really he said...

"oh yeah... none of my friends have just seen teh movie once..."

Page : 1 ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums