Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah, i guess so... well, i guess it is getting late..." so all of the guests left and i carried lily upstairs while william carried georgie upstairs to her bedrrom. "georgies out...there is nothing going to wake her now..." he said as he plopped her in her bed and kissed her foreheasd. we walked back into our room and i put lily in her crib. "now, do i finally get my husband to myself i said and i put my arms around his neck.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and i kissed him and we stayed there kissing until i pulled off and said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
man, i love kissing you...." and i went back to kissing him until we couldnt breathe and we were so tired that we fell on the bed and didnt move utill morning...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
when we woke up lily was already awake and i said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"oh, how long have you been up silly?" "groomp!" she squealed and giggled. i smiled and shook my head. "you are so silly..." and i kissed her on her cheek.

and then i took her to the kistchen to feed ehr and will came with us and he said

"she is getting so big! i cant believe how much she is growing!" he tickled he foot and she squirmed. "i kow, soon shell be dating and getting married. a loko of terror flodded williams face. "what? no, shes not dating..."

then i looked at him and said..what?!..will she will be dating sooner or later..and then he said

"not if i can help it... i dont want my baby girl dating guys... especially if they were like us..." i smiled. oh yeah... those were the good days, i said and sat down in his lap. "i miss those days..." and i kissed him softly, but not too slowly...

and then i said..and one day she will be kissing someone too and will said..stop she wont..and i laughed
Edité par Annie1290 le 15/02/2006 à 00:50

"william, hun, you know she will... u have to face the facts, and just think, one day she will have kids too... and she will be having this talk with her husbnd!" williams eyes got huge. "there is noy way on gods green earth, or in narnia either that she will be doing....that..." i laughed..."doing what? i asked. "that..."he said

will stop it.. you know she will and you cant stop here..i know you love her but you will love yor son in law also and i laughed

he didnt seem too pleased. but we changed the subject, and soon georgie came downstairs rubbing her eyes. "goodmorning! she said and walked over to william and climbed in his lap. he held her and she sat there zombie like for a while. 'do you want anything to eat? i asked

and georgie nodded and then we all had breakfast and will said

well, i think that maybe today, we should go to..."

to visit mr and mrs beaver..so we went to visit them and when we got there we saw..

that they were waiting for us. mrs beaver ran over and took lily and brought her inside and didnt let go of her once...

and lily seemed a little scared since she had never seen her..and then mr beaver said

"well, thats the darnest human ive ever seen!" and he tickled her stomach and she started to laugh...

and then he said...i can already see her fighting for anrnia with a bow just as her father fought for anrnia..and then i said...i really dont think she will be fighting and will said

Page : 1 ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums