Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
okay but a kiss wouldnt hurt, he smiled and i carefully leaned over and kissed him long and slow real careful.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
because i didnt want to hurt him then skandar opened the door and stayed in shock i immediately stopped kissing will..then skandar said "umm.. im.. sorry i just came to know about the battle plans..its okay you can stay here ill just go for something downstairs..then i left the room when i came back will

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
was standing in the balcony looking real serious so I asked if evrything was okay and he only said "the battle starts tommorow" and i knew it was bugging him that he wouldn't get to fight to help Narnia...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
will i dont want you to be amd at me just because you are not fighting..besides aslan said they wil be fine if yu dont go and you already gave skandar the orders..then wil said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
yea i know but i am the high king of narnia, so i said and thats why nothing can happen to you, narnia needs you as a leader not a fighter...

besides i know they will do fine without you..even aslan said so.. now just relax and try to forget about the battle..it wont do you any better to be worried about it and besides you need to rest if you want to get better.. i helped will all the way over to bed and then stayed there talking to him

• Pays :
and we fell asleep until morning when i got up extra early to make him breakfast. i made him steamed pudding and tea with a tuna sandwich. When i got back to the room...

he was still asleep so i left his breakfast there and went to see skandar and anna.. but they had gone to war already..i was really nervous that they were hurt...so i went to the garden and asked a bird who was a close friend of anna to keep me informed about the war..he said he would and went flying to the batlle camp..then i went over to Georgie's room and she was still asleep..so i just closed the door again and went back to the room will had already woke up and when he saw me he asked me

• Pays :
if anna and skandar were still there so i said no a bird would keep us informed, just then a message tree arrived at our balcony and said...

that everything was okay and that it seemed that the battle would on ly last until the afternoon..then i told will i would go for something to the kitchen and he nodded..when i got there the messenger tree told me that they needed another archer on the back part..so i told the emssenger that i would try to go with my bow when will fell asleep again..the messenger tree nodded and left..then i got back to our room and will was still on bed drinking his tea.. i told him that i would give him his medicines and change his bandages.. after i was done will told me he was feeling very tired so he went back to sleep.. besides the emdicine made him want to sleep so i got out of the room went looking for my bow and some arrows then i got back to georgies room and asked her to take care of will..so i went downstairs i grabbed my horse and i went to the battle field.. when i got there the war was almost over but i started to throw arrows anna saw me and smiled and told em thank you for coming so i was there on the back part throwing arros at the enemy..at last when we where almost done one of the evil creatures threw an arrow back at me but it only was able to hurt my arm although it really hurted.. when thwe war was over i immedately went home ..will had fallen asleep again at the library when he was reading a book to georgie.. so i went all the way to my room and looked at my arm at the mirror... i couldn't let will see it so i grabbed a long sleeved dress and i changed...then i went back to the library and sat besides georgie then will woke up and

• Pays :
I see why you took so long^^lol!
hey what were you doing he asked, so i made up an excuse an then he's like what's that red spot on you arm, i looked and saw the blood was going through so i said o it's just some...

its a stain i said i was at the kitchen trying to cook something but i wasn't very good at it and then i dont know what i did that some thing just started spilling everywhere so i guess it must b a stain...i started laughing and he just smiled so then we went down to get some dinner and skandar was talking about how they won... and will just nodded at him.. then we went back to our room and i changed wills bandages and i gave him his medicines when i was done will stood up again and grabbed my hand and we went to the balcony then he grabbed me by my arms to kiss me and it really hurt when he grabbed me but i just pretended i was okey then will looked at the hand that he had over my wound and saw that there was a little bit of blood in it so he lokked at me and i just lowered my head and he moved my sleeve and he saw the wound and then he said

• Pays :
OMG how did this happen, did you go help in the war? So i said yes and he got really mad, i thought you pomised you wouldn't, so he went and got his medicines and put some on me and then he went downstairs leaving me behind...

Will wait let me explain..he wouldnt listen to me..so i just went to the garden and started crying then anna got there and asked me what had happened i explained her everything i even told ehr the deal that i had amde with will..she then told me that she was going to talk to will tommorrow..so then i went back to the room and will was already there and he was asleep already..the next morning i woke up and will was still asleep.. so i went to the kitchen to get his tea and when i got back he had already waked up i gave him the tea but he didn't drink it..so i supposed that he was still mad at me "hey will at least let me explain" but he was ignoring me so i just stopped..then i went for his medicine and his bandages and sat down next to him as usual..i was going to help him get his medicines and he grabbed my hand.."whats wrong?" i said and then he answered "ill tell anna to do it".."but..will..just let me help you with this".."no, anna will do it" so i went out of the room and told anna that will wanted her to change the bandages" then anna said "ill try to tlk to him" i nodded as tears came out of my eyes"..then she walked towars our room..and i went to the library and i was looking through the window when i heard some footsteps and then i turned around and i saw skandar..then anna got to the library and told me will was asleep again and she told me that she had asked the messenger tree to call me..later on i went to the room to change the bandages on my arm and will was awake and he told me

• Pays :
'I'm going on a trip to the northen cottage by the river.'he didn't even glance at me while he was grabbing his bag.i said,'Will,just let me explain.'he said,'I don't have time for this.I'll be back in a week or so.'i thought for a moment and a few seconds after he went out of the castle,i was running after him and saw him hop on his horse and leave and i shouted,'Will!Will!Don't leave me!I love you!'but he didn't hear me.he was already part-way into the woods.

on the edge of seventeen...
i started to cry and anna came with me and told me that he had to go to fix some problems that they were having..that night i felt really lonely and i started to cry..then i went out to the balcony and started remembering all that had happened in there which made em cry even more..i went back to bed and fell asleep ..the enxt morning my arm hurt really bad so i went with anan and she saw the wound.. i think it is infected she said...the days were going on and i was getting very depressed and the medicinethey had got on my wound made me feel even worse..and the wound seemed to get worst every day.. one day when i was asleep i heard footsteps on the room and i woke up really scared i saw will walking into the room and imemdiately got up and hugged him and said "will i missed you so much".. and tears started to roll down my face again and will told me

• Pays :
'I'm really sorry that i got mad at you,and I never want to let you go,but you need to tell me next time you're going to war without me,and you need to promise me that,ok?'i said,'Ok,I promise.I'm so sorry.'i hugged him and started tocry like Will had just risen from the dead

will hugged me and told me that it was going to be okay...."will are you feeling beter..i mean are your wounds betetr"then will told me thatbthey were much better now "then he asked me how my arm was doing .. "well it got infected and it still hurts a lot..but i know it will be fine" then will

• Pays :
took a look at my arm and saw some green crunchy dry stuff on the outline of the wound and said,'It's looks bad.We should hae Aslan take a look at it.'

so he took me with aslan ..and explained him all that had happened and aslan told me..

Page : 1 ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums