Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"no, no, no, she wont wont be fighting...no." i could tell he was getting flustered, so i put my hand in his. "no, she will be staying behind..." mr beaver looked confuzzled...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then who is going to lead the armies when your majesty grows older..and then i saw..well when she gets married her husband will be a king so maybe he will be fighting ..and then mr beaver said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
who is she ging to marry?" "i dont know... when the time comes, well know i said.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then will looked at me and he said..ill take care about the leading of the armeis later..and mr.beaver nodded and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
very well.

sorry that's all i got lol

:]]
so then we went and had lunch witrh them and george and mrs beaver made scones....

• Pays :
'These scones are very delicious.'i said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry,cant think of anything else

on the edge of seventeen...
and they were. they werent too dry, and they had cranberries in them, and they were really good. lily sucked on one, and i could tell she liked it. it soon grew really late, so we went back to the castle, but georgie was so tired that william had to carry her most of the way back. when we got back to the castle, he put her to bed. then he came into the bedroom and layed doen on the bed. "tired?" i asked. he nodded his head. i plopped down next to him. "yeah... me too, and we climbed in bed and went to sleep. later that night, i heard a soft knock on the door and georgie was standing in he doorway crying. "whats wrong i asked, sitting up. she ran over to the bed and climbed in and hugged william, not leting go. "i had a ba dream..." she said, hugging him harder...

then will said..it was just a dream...go back to sleep..and she said..i cant im too scared..then will said

"well, do you want to sleep in here with us?" georgie nodded and she pulled the sheets up to her annd snuggled next to william. william layed there, not caring, and i smiled at him. "ill make it up to you he mouthed to me. the next morning, i woke up and neither georgie or william was there. when i sat up, isaw a rail of rose petals hat led to...

the balcony..so i went there and i saw him with roses and he said..

"i told you id make it up t you...by the way, happy anniversery..." i had a huge smile on my face, and i walked over to him and hugged him. "aww, you are so sweet!" i went to kiss him, but he blind folded me and ledd me to...

down the stairs and then we walked for a long time until we got to.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry i dont know what to say

the beach. i could hear the waves crashing and when he too the blind fold off, i saw that he had a pinic brunch there for us, and a centuar was playing the violin. i hugged him and kissed him finnally. "you are amazing...just amazing i said..."

it was really beautiful and then will said..lets go sit down over there..and when we got there he said

"i wanted to do something that would totally wow you..." an then he reached into his pocket and ook out....

a beautiful necklace and he said..i want you to have it with you always..and he elaned down and kissed me and then he said

"here, let me put it on." it was shaped like his sheild and had a lion on it. "whereever you are, ill always be with you" i turned around and kissed him LONG AND SLOW....

and we stayed there kissing until..will pulled off and said..

"alright, alright, come on," i glared at him and pulled him back. "nope, not done yet i said and went back to kissing him, with the sun shining and he waves crashing against the rocks....

Page : 1 ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums