Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then we bothfianlly pulled off and i said..i love being with you and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i know... me too... i pushed some f his hai back and he started kissing me again, but not as deeply as before, it was just a lot of short little kisses, but they were still really amazing...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then we startyed eating and talking about how time since we got married had gone so fast and about everything that had happened and about lily and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
hmm, i wonder where lily is..." i smiled. "shes with georgie... i saw her carrying her in the hallway when i went to find you..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i smiled and said..lily is growing up so fast..and will said..i know she will be walking really soon..and he laughed and then i said

yeah... its amzing how long it has been since...well, you know...she was..." william laughed. "yeah i know...." hen we finished eating and then we...

went to walk and the water from the ocean touched our feet and then will said

wow the water is cold... but it feels really nice..." so i shoved him in and we playeed in the ocean for a while..."

until we where both really wet and he said

this reminds me of the river..." then he smiled and i put my arms around his neck an pushed some of his hair out of his face since the water moved it over. "you look really hot when ur all wet i said and kissed him...

he laughed and said..well you also look really good all wet and eh laughed and then i said

"ha, do i now?" and then he picked me up and started kissing me and the waves were all around us. it was soooo romantic!

and then he said..yes you look really beautiful right now..and then he said

come on... i have to get out of this water..." so we got out and went and william sat down under a tree and i sat down in his lap and he put his arms around me, and we stayed like that for a while....

until georgie came running and said..lily is trying to walk..and we both got up as fast as we could and when we got there we saw her trying to stand up..and will said

"omg!!! i cant believe it!! come on lily!! stand for daddy!!! come on!!! he held out his hands and she took one of his fingers and held onto it and she stood. we all cheered and she giggled.

and lily laughed beacuse she saw us laugh then she sat back down again and then will said

"no, no, come on, stand up!!! and so she puled herself up again and we cheered again. this happened for about an hour...

and every time she stood up was just as exiting as the first time we saw her stand..but then she started to look a little tired so we took her to her crib and then i said

"o...m...g...our little girl can stand... u know her birthday is next month..."

Page : 1 ... | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums