Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
no silly, a bad guy hurt her with a magic arrow of evil so the only way to make it heal was to shoot her with the magic arrow of narnia, oh said skandar i was going to start hiding from you everytime you were mad and we all laughed...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"well im going to sleep..im really tired"..i said..then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
wait, shouldn't we bandage your arm now, i think it stopped bleeding now so we said googdnight to everyone and left upstairs.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then i got some bandages and started to bandage my arm..hen will looked at me and said.. i think you can't bandage yourself with just one arm.. i laughed...then will said "wait..shouldent you have a medicine on the wound before you bandage it" then he went for one of the medicines and placed it in my arm "ouch it hurts..please stop pourng that medicine on it"i said "will laughed and said "hey..now you know how it feels" and smiled then he placed the bandage on my arm and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i'm glad we're both okay.

yes..i know i hope they will finally stop harming us" then i went to sleep and will went to sleep also..the next morning

• Pays :
i went out to the balcony to look at the sun rise and then will joined me...

as we usually did before he got hurt..2im glad we are okey now"..and i kissed him he then smiled and said

• Pays :
me too and hugged me

and we just stayed there hugging and looking at the sunrise..lets go downstairs to get some breakfast.will said..okay will i promise i will trust you next time.will then

• Pays :
looked at me and smiled his goregous smile and said, i know

i grabbed his hand and we went downstairs..everyone was still asleep..the castle is so quiet its very weird and i started laughing then will said

i layed the back of my head on his chest, and for some reason, altho we were tired, we just stood there some more, as if we were making up for all the times where we couldn't. we finally heard a knock from the door ad skandar poked his head inside, but he had his eyes covered. "can i come in? im not interrupting anything am i?" william and i laughed. "take ur hands down skandar...nothing is going on..." skandar took his hands down. "hows ur arm? he asked. "a lot beter, i think its almost healed..." "well, everyone is waiting for you guys down stairs...are you coming?" william and followed him downstairs...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
hey i thought you were not here..im glad you are back so you can help with the stories..im running out of ideas.................................................. then when we got there everyone was sitting down and Georgie had her face and clothes full of chocolate..then i asked.."hey what happened?"..then Georgie said I made a chocolate cake with anna's help do you want to try it.. i nodded and then we all sat down and had chocolate cake..when we where done will

took us all outside, where he had all of our horses ready. "we are all going out for a ride! just make sure everyone has stuff to keep them safe...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we all got on our horses and started riding through the forest..whe then stopped at the river and we all started playing there until it was time to go back to the castle when we got there Aslan was there and georgie runned to where he was and hugged him

did u enjoy your ride? he asked, then he saw me. "i came to see how u are doing..." i touched my arm,"it all better, that arrow really worked..." william walked over and put his arm around me. "yeah, shes fine, and so am i..." then he kissed me frehead and we all walked in the castle...

Aslan walked inside with us and told us that he was happy that we were both finally getting better..then will laughed and said.. "Well we have each other to take care of us" and he smiled then aslan said

yes, but there may be a time when that isnt going to happen..." i looked at william. "uhh, what do u mean?" i asked, a knot growing in my stomach. "well, there may come a time when u two wont be together... u two may be in different places..." william took my hand. "thats not going to happen, we're always going to be together... "

then Aslan said "but what if will goes to a battle"..then i answered "will and i have made a deal and if one of us gooes to war.. the other one will go too" then aslan said

Page : 1 ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums