Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and then will said..i know time wnet so fast..and he smiled and then i said..i can remember when i was pregnant and i laughed and i said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
god, i mus have been fat and ugly..." william laughed. "no, u were just as beautiful then as u are now...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
but you had a baby inside and he laughed and then i said..i cant believe it has been a year... and then we both laughed and then we went to the library to read for a while

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
and then georgie snuck in and climbed into william lap. he kept on reading, and she eventually fell asleep...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then he took her to her room and then he came abck and said...she is getting heavier..and he laugehd then i said

shes getting bigger... adn tehn we went to bed ourselves...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
k gotta go! byes

the next morning we woke up and.........

i looked over and saw william still asleep, so i kissed his cheek softly and got up and ent to go find skandar. i wasnt sure why, but i felt like talking to him. when i opened his door...

hey wasn't skandar and anna supposed to be dead at this story?

• Statut : Confirmée
yeah, they're totally dead.. hahahahahahaha. OOPS

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Pays : France
buttttt miracle!!!they're not dead they sleeped!

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
oops sorry giys, there are so many stories, i get confused, some one just change it...lol sorry!

and we went to see lily...she was at her crib sitting just waiting for someone to get her out of there..so will picked her up and said

Hey baby girl! and he kised her forehead and threw her in the air and she screamed in delight and started giggling. then, we heard haevy foot steps and turned around and saw three minobars in the doorway. one grabbed me and the other hit william and took lly i screamed and lily started to cry. "either the baby or ur wife!!! one of them screamed to william. william looked in horror. "dont worry about me william... get lily!!! i screamed. and the mino bar hit me. "do it william!!!" i sceamed. william shook his head. "ok, lily... give me lily..." the minobar threw her towards william and he caught her just in time. the others dgraaged me off. "ill come for you...!!! i herd william scrream. the mio bars took me to...

to a place i had never seen before and i didn't even knew how i got there since they had blindfolded me..they then tied my arms to a tree and then they tied my feet also so i couldnt move..and then they said..

"lets see if ur precious william can find you now! and they hit my head so i was knocked out i woke up later and saw that it was dark. i drew my knees up under my chin and waited...

until i heard they said..she woke up..and then one of them said

"you know the witch wants to bring her to the stone table tomorrow... shes gonna have a spilling of blood...

then i got really scared and i started crying...and then i heard the rest fo the conversation and they were saying that it would have been better if they had the abby since she would be the heir to the throne..and then they said..well yes but we have the queen..and without her they cant have any more heirs so it was a good deal anyway..i was really getting mad but then i heard the white witch's voice and she said

• Pays : France
"do you see my teacup? I have lost it but i must go to have the tea with william..ohh dearr... hum anyone can help me?" and then I said....
Edité par cecilia le 18/02/2006 à 19:11

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS

Page : 1 ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums