Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
in here no one gets mad..its really cool and we are always playing in the classrooms and the teachers dont even care
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT"S IT I"M MOVING TO MONTERREY!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yaayyyyyyy hahaha its really cool in here
  • Pays :
IT'S THE MOST BORING LIFE OVER HERE!!!!

I REALLY WANT TO GO OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
OMG in here sometimes is boring but most of the time its cool like a lot of parties and shopping and u know things like that
  • Pays :
I love shopping, but our mall kind of sucks. And i miss all the good food in mexico .

oh yeah the food is deliciouss u have to come here !!!!!!!
  • Pays :
I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND AL THE GOOD PARTIES!!!

• Pays :
OMG!!!! I"M WATCHING "BEUTIFUL SOUL" VIDEO CLIP FROM JESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUUUWW I LOVE JESSEEEEEEEE
I HAVE ALL HIS VIDEOS
and i have a full wall with posters of him jajaa
and i love his songsss and i hate his gf!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr katie cassidy
  • Pays :
OMG WHERE DID U GET ALL HIS VIDEOS, WE HAVE LIKE THE SAME TASTE IN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pays :
oh yeah, i don't like his girlfriend either!!! ) )

i download them on limewire

yeah we like the same guys!!

and i supr hate his gfff and i hate her more because she's with him in she's no you (video)
  • Pays :
oh yeah, i saw her in that video )
And we also like the same shows!!!

which shows u like?????????????????????????????
  • Pays :
jesse looks beutiful when he goes "BEUTIFUL SOUL" in the video!!!!

he looks so hoxy in his videoss!
  • Pays :
zack and cody remember, and summerland!!! WITH ZAC AND JESSE, PERFECT COMBINATION!!!!!

• Pays :
WILL WOULD LOOK SOOO HOT IF HE WAS A SINGER TOO!!!
I WONDER WHAT HE"D SOUND LIKE AS A SINGER WITH HIS BRITISH ACCENT!!!

Page : 1 ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums