Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
how will knew that Skandar has escaped.'I'm truly gonna kill him!'Aslan said,'You may not have to,dear boy.The White Witch is still on the lose and could capture you brother at any moment.'then will turned to me and was starting to worry.i said,'Well,why are we just standing here?We need to get him back!'but just then Anna's horn blew.'Anna!'will screamd.'Will!Go get your sword and shield!NOW!'i screamd.i was too worried.i grabbed my sword and shield.'Come on,Georgie!Grab your dagger and medicine.' 'But,I...'i said,'Hurry up!Anna is in big trouble!'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Georgie immediately got up and we went to the castle's entrace will was waiting there and aslan was there too..then aslan told us

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
'Hurry,Daughters of Eve.Hide behind those bushes.'and he points towards some bushes near the windows.'Alright,Aslan.' 'And be very quiet when going in them.The enemy is near.' 'Yes,Aslan.We shall.'said Georgie.

on the edge of seventeen...
"but wait where is william going?"..then aslan said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
to look for Skandar, the white witch can easily turn him against us with turkish delite so we must find him before she does...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
we stayed there on the bushes and Georgie asked me "¿what are we supposed to do?"..well i dont know i guess we have to stay here until aslan tells us what to do..then suddenly

• Pays :
we heard anna's horn again, this time we heard what direction it came from, so we got on our horses and rode away until...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
we saw her and she was running away form something but we couldn't see what... so i told Georgie to go back to the castle..and i started galloping really fast in her direction..when i got there she got on the horse and she seemed preety tired and we went back to the castle when we got there will wasn't there but i ahd promised i would trust him next time he went out so i just stayed there waiting for him

• Pays :
you know what, i said getting up grabbing a shield and a sword, i'm going to go look for him. And before anyone could say anything I ran outside and jumped on a horse and rode away as fast as i could, i just followed my heart.

and when i got to where he was h turned to see me and said ..im glad you are here i needed some help..then i said what is wrong..and he said

• Pays :
I can't find Edmund, i've searched evrywhere, I was just about to go search the white witches castle, but i needed some company he said so we rode away.

towars the withces castle but there were a lot of wolves hiding between the bushes abd then we saw skandar walking towars the castle will started galloping really fast and i galloped after him..then skandar saw will and will grabbed him and helped him go on the horse and then all we knw was that a bunch of wolves were after us..so we galloped towards cair paravel and when we got there Aslan was there and told us

• Pays :
it was a good thing we founnd Edmund before he got in the castle because she was going to make an evil clone but that she captured mr. tumnus.

i was really tired but we had to help mr.tumnus.. and i said "but how are we going to help him i mean there are a lot of wolves outside the castle and it iss to risky..then will said

• Pays :
well i guess we'll have too gather as many good people as we can, they can distract the witch and fight off the wolves while me and aslan search the castle he said.

then i just looked at him and he knew i really liked the part of him getting into the witch's castle but then i took a deep breath and said..well i guess its okay and he smiled and said

• Pays :
don't worry, everything will turn out fine.

then i said "i hope so" really quiet like if i was saying it to myself and then will left

• Pays :
i led everyone else to the front of the castle while will and aslan entered through the back. A few minutes later the white witch came out. this was our chance to keep her talking so we could distract her but then i realized we hadn't planned what we were going to say so she repeated again "what is it you fools Want' until the half man half horse guy said...

well, we were wondering where u got that wand thing... im planning on killing aslan, and id really like to know where i can buy one..." i looked at him, my eyes big. but then he gave me a look that said he was making it up, and that this was the distraction. so i went along with it. "yeah, and my husband is really getting on my nerves..." the witch looked at us then said...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...

Page : 1 ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums