Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and she said..i was really scared becuase i thought u wouldn't be back and she hugged me and then i said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"ill always come back... and william will always save me... its just how ti goes...come on, lets go get some food... im starving, i havent eaten in a week..." this was not teh right thing to say, cuase she burst into tears again...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then i said..umm georgie i said it as an expression and then she said..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
but...but..." i hugged her. "im sorry...comeon..." so we went downstairs and ate..

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then will went to get lily and when he came back he said..oh i forgot to tell you lily is starting to walk..and he smiled ..and then i said

oh! let me see her do it!!!" so he set her down and i put my arms out and she took half a step and fell...

and then she got bback up again and she continued crying..and georgie was laughing and i said

"its ok... youll do it in time..."

and then will smiled and said..we should take ehr to the garden tomorrow and i said..okay..but for now she will take a nap..and will said

so should you..." so we put her to sleep and then i went to sleep as well...william and georie did something during this time...

and then i wok up and will was at the balcony and i went there and he said..i missed being with you and he kissed me

"ha, you... i was thinking i was gonna die... all i wanted was to be with you..."

and then he said..well i was thinking how was i gonna save you since i didn' even knew where you were

"yeah, how did you find me? i asked...

well i had some trouble but then i sent one of the trees to look for you and he told me

"oh...i said
~~~~~~~~~~
g2f

and then will said..but back to kissing and he kissed me and then he pulled off and said

• Pays : France
No excuse me I can't because i've a girlfriend!
Edité par cecilia le 19/02/2006 à 12:06

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
  • Pays : France
yes i've delete!

http://luciole-firefly.skyblog.com /FREE HUGS
"wait...thy didnt...do anythign to you did they... cause if they did..." i shook my head. "no...they didnt... now come on... i wnat kisses!!!" i said and pulled him back...

Page : 1 ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums