Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
but he pulled off again and said..are you sure...william they didnt hurt me and i kissd him again and

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
he didnt seem satisfied. "they didnt do anything... i swear if they even touched you..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
william they just tied me to that tree and blindfolded em thats all...and will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"im so sorry i couldnt find you sooner..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
its okay..im here with you now..and i looked at him and he said

"ok... so what were we doing? oh yeah..." and he pulled me back and went back to kissing me...

for a really long time and then we werent able to breath so we both pulled off and will said

"i waish we didnt have to stop..." i nodded. "I know... but who says we have to???" i grabbed him and pulled him back...

and then we stayed there kissing LONG and SLOW(i hadn't said that in a long time lol) and then we

fell asleep on the balcony...

the next morning we woke up and i said..how did we fall asleep here..my back hurts..and will said..i know and its cold..and we both laugehd and then

georgie walked in. "why r u guys out there?" she asked.

uhh..well we just wanted to be here..i said..and then georgie said

"but why would u sleep outside??? ur bed is right there..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
g2g

and then will said..well we like to sleep here soemtimes..and georgie made a werid face and said

"ok, is it like a married thing?" and i nodded my head...

and she said..okay im getting out of ehre..i really dont want to know..and she elft and then will said

"i think we freaked ehr out..." "yeah i said, btu oh well..."

so i kissed him again and this time no one came into the room and then

we figured she wasnt coming back so we kept on kiissing until...

Page : 1 ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums