Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
we herad lily crying..so i pulled off and went to see what was wrong..she had just falled down while trying to walk so..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i picked her up and kissed her and carried ehr inot the bedroom. "she ok... she just fell..." i siad...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and will said..was she trying to walk..and i nodded and he said..lets take ehr to the garden..so we went to the garden and

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
SHE WALKED!!!!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we looked at each other with huge smiles in our faces and then i said..i cant believe she is walking..and will said

• Pays :
'I cant believe shes growing up so fast.Oh,we still have to plan her birthday party,though.Its in a month.'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
OMG!! i just cant believe she is already walking though i said... WOW!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
'I wish she didn't grow up too fast.'Will said.i said,'Be careful what you wish for.'

• Pays :
'I wish she didn't grow up too fast.'Will said.i said,'Be careful what you wish for.'

• Pays :

• Pays :
will said i noe and hugged me briefly. then we continued to watch lily.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
she walked over to georgie and held her hands out. "gee-gee!!!" georfi picked her up and hugged her...

and said..now it will be harder to take care of her, right?..and i laughed and said..well kind of..and will said

oh boy, we're going to have to baby proof the castle now..." and looked around. then lily reached over and grabbed his swprd from his belt thing and tried waving it around...

william got really scared and he grabbed his sword and i grabbed lily and then i said..hey you will habve to stop carrying your sword around while you are with lily..and then will said

I CANT NOT HAV IT... WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS?" then he put his sword back and i held onto lily as he rigged up some kind of lock thing...

and then lily went walking back to where he was and tried to grab the sword again but this time she wasn't able to do it..and then will said

haha i have suceeded..." and i laughed and then i took lilys hand and we walked around the garden...

and then one o the trees that was in the garden came out and said..so is the little princess walking now..she is growing up fast your majesties...and then i said..i know and then will said..

"omg! her birthday is in two days!!!! what r we going to do for that???" i looked at her. "lets invite all of narnia..."

Page : 1 ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums