Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i want to watch that movie! but its still not in theaters here
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
really it came out in theathers here a long long time ago last year, i'ts in dvd now

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
i still havn't watched it tho~

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i will buy it when i go to mcallen
  • Pays :
where mcallen?

its like 3 hours from here we always go there for shopping its really cool it has supr cool stores
  • Pays :
cool, i hate the stores here theres only like 2 or 3 good ones.

• Pays :
YOUR SERIOUSLY MAKING ME WANT TO GO OVER THERE NOW!!!!

yeyyy u really have to come someday!!!!!
  • Pays :
i hope...

hey why did u moved to us?????
i love mcallen...its really cool and there are super hot guys there....right paui?

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
hmmmm... good question, i really don't know, i guess my parents didn't like it where we were living

u should move to monterrey

hey yeahhh the other day annie and me went to mcallen there was a super hot guy that looked exactly like JESSE i was like omg!!! i was melting
i love where i live..its a huge city..and it has lots of mountains and there are hot guys here..like for example pauis cousin..ehhe..im glad he is not my cousin..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
I KNOWWW MY COUSIN IS LIKE SUPER HOT BUT HE IS MY COUSIN
  • Pays :
that suxs, i dreamed will was my cousin one time, that dreamed sucked!!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 13/02/2006 à 03:14

i know it sux
  • Pays :
have you had any good dreams ???

yess!!!!!!!!! i had one that had to do with the story game and anotehr that i was susan pevensie and another trhat i was his gf

Page : 1 ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums