Forums

William Moseley (English) : William in magazines

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "William in magazines"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
OMG thanks sooo much,stephany!i dont care if its in spanish,he's hot anyway!!!lol thx sooo much im flipping out!lol

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
yeah lol what do they say? can anyone translate?

:]]
  • Pays :
on the second scan on the bottom where it says: un hereo de pelicula~ it means the hero of the movie(srry but it doesn't help)
One of the middle questions say what is your favorite scene? and they say his b-day 9/19/87 which is wrong!
Edité par will4ever le 24/02/2006 à 14:25

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
totally wrong!!!but hey he is the hero of the movie!!!!!lol

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
ill try to translate it and ill ask paui to help me but its just that the words are too blurry

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
do you know german???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
no spanish..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
wasn't yhe magazine in german tho...
Edité par William_is_Hot le 24/02/2006 à 23:51

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
no staphany just posted another two scans and they were in spanish

• Pays : Royaume-Uni
There were two different BRAVO magazine : one in German and one in Spanish.
  • Pays :
oh,thanx, i hadn't seen the second one!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3

Consultez d'autres forums