Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
we quickly pulled away from each other and pretended we were talking about science class and then ben came in and said...

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i know what u guys were doing... dont try to make it seem like you were "just talking". u werent talkingu were totally making out!" william threw a pillow at him. "ok, fine, we were, but dont say nething... we're already in enough crap already..." "yeah i know, i heard that u guys are "married"...dont worry, i wont say nething, besides, if im going to get neone in trouble, it will be daisy... man she weird!" he said. i got up and walked over towards him. "thanks... u dont know how much this means to us..." and i gave him a hug. then william gave us both a hug and ben left.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
'I wish there was some way i could apologize to Daisy.'i said started to sit down crying.'Hey,it's not your fault.I'm the one who yelled at her.It's ok,I'll talk to her.'

"ok, but dont hurt her ok? i know u could kill her right now, butdont." "i wont. i may yell at her a bit, but i wont hurt her. lets go downstairs. lord knows mum will want to know all of this. we got up and went downstairs. we could tell that ben had already told mrs.moseley, and we could also tell the daisy was about to be in big trouble. "weilliam, take (your name) outside...i need to talk to daisy alone. ben, go adn feed the cows." mrs. moseley said in a voice that wasnt to be talked back to. william and i went over to the creek, adn sat down by the edge. i stuck my feet in, adn stared at the water.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i was staring in the water and will said,'It'll be ok.I know it will,just trust me on this one ok?' 'Ok,I will.I just hope Daisy isn't in too much trouble.'then Mrs. Moseley came out after 10 minutes and said...

"i need to get out for a little bit. william, im going to the pub. watch daisy and ben untill i get back." "uhh, ok mom, is everything ok? william asked, hoping that his mother wasnt goin to lose it. "yes everything is fine, i just need to get out and clear my mind and go have a drink with your father...ill be back soon" i got up and stood there next to william. mrs.moseley walked over to me and said, "im so sorry all this is happening to you... you came here to escape from being tortured and here you are...still in the middle of it."

• Pays :
'Mrs. Moseley,it's alright.And I owe it all to Daisy and Ben.'

william and i walked inside and he made popcorn for he, ben and i and we watched lion king together. it was only fifteen minates intoit when ben fell asleep. william carried him over to the chair, so i could go over and sit with him. he put his arm around me, and leaned in on him, putting my head on his shoulder. the next thing i know, mrs.msosley was shaking me and william. "wheres daisy? she asked. "uhh, in her room i guess... that where she said she would be.."william said as he was looking around the room. i sat up and saw that ben was still asleep, but no daisy...

• Pays :
'I'll go check the shed,Mrs. Moseley.'so i went there and there was no sign of her.then i went to her room and still no sign of her.then i went to thecreek and will and daisy were talking and then hugging and i could tell they had made up.

daisy saw me coming and she walked over to me. "im sorry for what i did... i just dont want to lose my brother... u know how it is..." i gave her a hug. "yeah i do. but give us some credit ok? we do love each other... adn nothing is going to come between us..." william walked over and put his arm around my waist. "lets go to bed... i gotta surprise for you in the morning..." we walked back into the house, and i went into my bedroom, and he went in his.

• Pays :
the next morning i woke up and Will was sitting on my bed,staring at me,'Morning,beautiful.'will said'Morning.How'd you sleep?'i asked'It was ok.'said will.

i sat up and stetched... and william gave me a good morning kiss. "mmm, i like good morning kisses... i said as i pulled away. "if u like them so much, then why do you pull away? he asked, laughing. "because i dont want them to lose their magic i said as i got out of bed.
Edité par narnia freak le 22/01/2006 à 18:54

ok, since no onne is going to respond to this, i guess i will again and hop someone will start it up again....

i got out of bed and went downstairs with william. been was sitting on the couch watching tv when we came downstairs. "i heard you and daisy are ok now..." he said. "yeah we made up last night..." hmm, well in that case i guess im able to tease you guys now about going out. ben then proceeded to sing "william and (your name) sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! william hit him on the back of the head. "stop it! he said, come on, lets eat... we all sat down and had breakfast together, and then william and i went out to the car are he took me to...

• Pays :
a Louis Vuitton store!we spent 2 1/2 hours there looking for clothes,handbags,accesories and shoes

hahaha that was good

i finally settled on a brown hand bag, perfect for a dress i was planning on wearing some time soon, and when i went up to pay for it, william grabbed it from me and payed for it himself! "uhhh, i was going to get that... i said, a little confuzzled. "i know, but im buying for you...uve had to go through so much, and its the least i can do...besides, its not like i dont have anymoney..." we then went and had lunch at a cafe and watched the people go by, and commented on all of them.

• Pays :
we were sitting outside and we were eating sandwiches and drinking lemonade.'That girl looks like she just cam out of a sewing machine!'laughed william.'Oh,yea?Well,that guy looks like he works at a paint factory!'we talked and laughed and had the best time ever.then after lunch,we went for a stroll in the park.

we walked along the path, holding hands talking about whatever, stopping every now and then for little kisses... and then we cam upon some swings, so i sat down and william pushed me and when it got dark, we headed home. when we got back home, his mum had prepared a special surprise for me and him in the backyard, near the creek...

• Statut : Confirmée
William took my hand and looked at his mum. She nodded and he went down on one knee. "OMG" I was thinking. "Will u marry me (whateverurnameis)?" William asked grinning. "Yes, yes, yes, and YES!" I cried. His mum smiled and broke into tears. William got off of his knee, grabbed me, and hugged me. Then kissed me LONG AND SLOW. He grabbed my hand and walked me inside his mother's mansion. We sat in front of the fire, making wedding plans when his mum walked in and said................

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
wow totally not expecting that... omg i seriouslt screamed lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hows it goin you guys? she asked us. "great! i said, we're going to have a huge cake with white frosting and pink and lavender flowers on it. i then called for daisy she came downstairs. "what she said. william and i stood up. we have something to tell you...william said. "your brother and i are getting married...and i want you to be my maid of honor..." "youre what???? she screamed. and i thought you were my friend! i hate you! i hate you all! just go away and leave me alone forever!!!!!!!!

• Statut : Confirmée
Check out my storyboard TOO. It's called "Another Story Board" PLZ. It's gettin good........

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums