Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
we layed there in the moonlight, not moving, nto saying anything, just being with each other was all that we needed to do. finnaly i sat up, and started walking towards the pond. "where are you going? willaim asked me. "follow me! i said and i dived in the pond. the water was freezing since it was night time, but i dodnt care. "come on! get in!" william stood there a minate, thenrolled his eyes, took his shirt of and dove in. he poped up next to me, and scared me half to death. "t-this w-w-water is f-f-f-feezingQ! he said teeth chattering. "really i said well let me warm u up i said and i put my arms around hin eck and (this is for you WillLover!!!!) kissed him LONG AND SLOW....

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
OMG! I am LITERALLY rotfl! AND HIS SHIRT WAS OFF!! I luv u as a friend narniafreak! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William stood up and then he picked me up and carried me to his room, kissing me all the way LONG AND SLOW . When we arrived in his room, SHIRT STILL OFF, he started making out with me. Then he stopped. "Y did u pull away," I questioned when I saw the once happy face fade away. There, in the darkness, I noticed a shadowy figure. This figure (if u don't know who this is it's pretty sad) shot an arrow at me and Will, but missed. He pulled me to the floor and layed on top of me, protecting me from what would happen next. He put on his shirt and told me to hide under the bed. Then he stood and held a dagger at the dark figure...............

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
omg willlover i love you!!!!!!!!! omg! im totally bluishing right now from ur exerpt... my goodness! lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
all i could see was their feet, but i could hear them too. "will you just leave me alone!!!!!" william yelled. "never! not untill you are mine!" anna shrieked. then i couldnt take it any longer and i saw a sword laying under the bed, so i grabbed it and got out from under it. i ran over adn hit anna with it, knocking her out. (i didnt want to kill her, so i used the end of sword. then william threw her out the window lol

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
Threw her out the window! I LUV IT! ROTFL
Then I heard Anna waking up because of the 20 foot drop. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed. As she hit the ground, I heard a *splat*. Anna was dead. Will and I were sad, but thankful in a way. Skander was still alive and well. That's the next thing we heard. "OMG! What have u done!" yelled Skander from the bottom of the castle. "It's gonna be a LONG night," I moaned, since it was 11:30 pm. "We better get outta here," whispered Will as we hurried toward the door...........

• Pays :
(omg why did you do that?!i love anna!)

on the edge of seventeen...
wait, your shirt! i said, turning back to get it. "no! leave it! william said, we dont have time! (hehe ok moving on...) we hurried down the staris and out the back door. i tripped on a lawn gnome and fell to the ground "william! i shouted. he turned around and ran back to help me up. then we continued down the drive until we got to the woods. we kept running until we stumbled upon a tiny little shack in the middle of a bunch of trees. we pokerd our heads inside, but no one was there. "should we stay? i asked. "well, at least until tomorrow, then we will be rested and and ready for running. so we went inside...

Inside the shack (Good IDEA) there was a small table and two chairs. It was a cozy cabin with one bedroom. It looked as if it had been planned. Then we noticed a little note on the table. I read it aloud, "Hope u enjoy this little cabin made for u by Georgie" it read. "Oh, how sweet?" Will said as he sat down. "Something doesn't feel right," I muttered.......

william loked around but nothing was there. i looked at the note again... it was georgie handwriting. "ok, maybe im just being paranoid..." william walkd over. maybe you you are..." i hit him in the stomach (gently...) and sat down on the table. (i really dont like sitting on chairs, i much prefer tables lol) so, what r we going to do? i asked william. " well, we could make out, or we could mak out, or...we could make out..." he smiled. "hmmm, lots of choices there i said laughing, what was the second one?" william laughed and kissed me LONG AND SLOW...LONG AND SLOW...LONG AND SLOW... (for you willlover!!! lol)

I LUV U NARNIAFREAK! Long AND Slow. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, in the middle of making out perfect timing huh, Skander stormed through the door. At first, we didn't notice we were so intense, but then we heard glass break. I broke free and looked around. There was Skander :-d breaking our dishware from Georgie. He walked right up to me, held tight in William's arms and tried to punch me. William moved in front and took the hit. "Now for u, (whateverurnameis)" Skander said grinning. Just then Georgie walked in with Aslan and Skander squealed like a gurl (LOL)...........

hahahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
aslan took skandar and talked to him and made him good. but afteer he was good, aslan sent him off to a place that bad boys go, so we never heard from him again... now back to us... we ran over to georgie and hugged her so hard i thought she was going to break. thank yo so much for the shack! i said. and for bringing aslan!!! thats amazing!!!!!" georgie giggled. i knew that u guys were in love, so i meant for it to be like a get away thing, but i guess it served it purpose tonight too!. well ill be off, so you too can get back to what ever you were doing... what were you doing???" willaim looked and me and blushed as red as a cherry. i think its time for you to be off now...hahaha(thats his nervous laugh lol)"

"Allright," Georgie said with a grin, looking suspicious all the while. "Bye luvbirds," she added as she headed to the door. This time Will and I both blushed beat red and shut and LOCKED the door to be alone. In the morning.......

i found that my back hurt like none other i sat up and realized that i was laying on a fork.. i had fallen asleep on the table. i looked around for william and saw that he was on the floor, in a ball sucking his thumb. i giggled and wished i had a camera. i nugded him with my foot. wake up baby...it time for the day..." "five more minates..."william mumbled. "get up loser i said and started to laugh. the next thing i know william jusmpes up grabs me and brings me down on the floor, and is tickling me...

Tickiling? JU-VIN-ILLE! LOL U know what we wanted. KISSES! HELLO!! ROTFL
I pulled him up and he pulled me into the bedroom. He started stroking my hair and rubbing my back (The Fork. HELLO). And trust me, I never felt better. After he bandaged my "wound" we lay in bed, feeling quite akward, being 11:25 pm.................

ewwwwwwww! ok, i was going to get to the kissing thing, but i figured that it would be too long... sorry! and why did you have to go there???? lol jkjk. ok, continuing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we havent done anything all day i said, staring up at the ceiling. "i know and its night time again...you know, we might as well just stay in bed..." he looked at me and ginned. then ...(willlover...take it away...lol)

Gladly narniafreak! Thanks for standing up for me in the other post! Ur a real friend.. even though we may both be nuts...
He pulled me close and, STILL NO SHIRT REMEMBER?, held me close. I told him I'd be back and climbed out of bed. I changed into a nightgown, crawled back in bed, and he cuddled me till we both fell asleep. (Nuttin Bad. Promise! I'm no perv)

• Pays :
ok,now THAT was gross,Willlover!

on the edge of seventeen...
If ur gonna type, plz continue the story. Don't comment on it. Plz, not to be rude....

thank you... i like night gowns... theyre comfy...hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
william looked at me. uhh, why you change?" "well, its time for bed, and this is clothes that you wear when you go to bed..." i looked at him awkwardly. oh... well, i wasnt planning on going to bed... he said, looking around the room wierdly. i raised my eyebrows. uhh, ok... well, what did you want to do? he got up and walked into the other room....

I followed him. He walked into the wardrobe room with his boxers on.. Because we recently added a fireplace and chairs, he sat in one and turned up the fireplace. Instead of sitting in a different chair, I sat on his lap. He kissed me lightly but it was LONG and SLOW. He just didn't seem right...........

alright, why does the man suddenly have no pants????????????????seriously, when did that happen????and what was on them lolmy guess would be duckies lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
(for willlovers's sake,) we kissed LONG AND SLOW for a long time... and then we went out on our porch (also new) and looked at the stars.they were so beautiful adn i felt so small looking at them the woods were do dark that i couldnt see anything, i started to get scared. william, being the great guy that he is, figured out what was going on, and came over and put his arms around me. "its ok... im here, calm down, im here. then he kissed the side of my head and we both went back to staring at the stars...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums