Forums

William Moseley (English) : NarniaFreak? R u there?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "NarniaFreak? R u there?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hey is someone still here???

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
hey im here

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
im here too
  • Pays :
lol thats funny

on the edge of seventeen...
okay lets continue with the stories
they are really good but we should post in the three of them

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
hello? ne one here??? i like the stories, and im williang to work on them if someone would do them with me...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Habituée
hey im here i got my account on myspace.com back!it glitched

Check the gate....
i heard! omg im glad u got it back... wanna do the stories??? i do...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Habituée
yea sure let's do all them k?

Check the gate....
yeah, lets

i love this stories although i somethimes get all confuessed between the stories becasue i don't remember all three of them..but they just got so interesting

i know me too... its really hard to remember all whats happening, that why if i get stuck, i just kiss him lol

haha..thats a good strategy ill take it in consideration the next time i get stuck

Page : 1 | 2 | 3

Consultez d'autres forums