Forums

William Moseley (English) : SUP LADIES?!?! (NARNIAFREAK?)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "SUP LADIES?!?! (NARNIAFREAK?)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yes! lets do these!!!! yeah im happy! lol

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i love the stories but i get really confused between them

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
me2!

:-d )

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hey are you still here??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
is someone in here????????

• Statut : Confirmée
imm hereee someone else?
  • Pays :
Yes, I'm Back!!
Anyone else on???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hey is someone here??'

someone here would like to write stories???

• Pays :
i just did... ur turn annie1290. (I did: this is the story game.)

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
hey how do u put a pic on the bottom?????????
hey if you are still here..its your turn now..

• Pays :
hey, i'm here!!!
Anyone else on!!!?!!!

im here but im going in 30 min
  • Pays :
okay!!
Wanna talk or write stries?

yeah lol
im here
lets write stories

• Pays :
okay!!!

which story..?????
i just posted on this id the story game.. you can continue with that one and then wwe can continue with the rest

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums