Forums

William Moseley (English) : I'm a REBEL

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "I'm a REBEL"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
hah dont get too mad or youll break the computer and then you wont be able to go on william sites anymore!

im down with that.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
yea,i know!dont worry,we have a laptop and another computer,so it'll be ok.im not gonna break the computer,cause it's my mom's boss's computer,so i dont want my mom fired

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
oh cool!do you like it?well,i guess you like anything William likes lol

on the edge of seventeen...
ha of course!
exept tuna sandwiches

im down with that.
  • Pays :
I LOVE TUNA SANDWICHES!!!!
my mom always makes them!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
ha i like chicken salad sandwiches mmm
I WANT TO TRY STEAMED PUDDING.

im down with that.
  • Pays :
yea , i havn't tried steamed pudding or cadbury chocolate, everything else i love!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i hate tunaaaa!!! sooo badd
i love tuna and tuna salad..since i tried it with my other cousin ehehe

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
lol i hate ittt
haha. I love cadbury its so scrumchis!

im down with that.
  • Pays :
i havn'y tried it

i havent tried it too
  • Pays :
yea, i havn't even seen it anywhere, but i love chocolate so it might be good. Still wanna try it tho!

yeah i havent seen that chocolatee
  • Pays :
i thimk they might sell it during easter.

hmm maybee....i hope soo cuz i really want to buy one!
  • Pays :
me too!!!! CAn't wait till easter!!

yeah!!!!!! ahhh and i want to buy the dvd of narniaaa so badlyy!
  • Pays :
oh, i know, i can't wait for it to come out in DVD!!! I hope it comes with special feutures about will!!!! Even my mom liked will!!!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums