Forums

William Moseley (English) : did you know?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "did you know?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
wow! yeah i hope he wins too!

:]]
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
HE'd become more famous and the ppaparatzi would always take photos of him!!!!!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
omg yea he'd better win!if he doesnt,oh well,we can still obsess!lol i would DIE if i saw him on tv!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
i'm gonna start watching tv so i can find out when the shows on! Cuz i havn't seen him on actual TV yet!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
haha i have seen hiim on tv on a special of narnia in disney chanel and in mtv
  • Pays : France
Oh no I have more disney channel, I have mtv but can be that in your country it have an emission of it there on Narnia but in my country peuhaps that no... you know if in France that passes too!!

"Quand on est roi ou reine de Narnia une fois on l'est pour TOUJOURS" www.finadu78.skyblog.com Vive MOI !! Cristiano Ronaldo William Moseley et Jesse McCartney !!!! http://fina786.skyblog.com
sorry i don't quite understand you Fina. sorry

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
yeah me 2
  • Statut : Habituée
the only downside of him winning is tha he'll become more famous and then even the itty bitty chance we have (1/1000000) would be even smaller

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
OMGSH! i hadn't thought about that.

heyy that's truee i never thought of that but i still want him to wiin he deserves it
he certainly does.

definately
  • Pays :
yeah, i wish not so many people liked him (the competitioon), but then he would be sad, so i guess i'd rather him win

• Pays : Canada
but if nobody liked him (well pretended to) he'd be sad and then i would go up to him and go I LOVE YOU! and he'd be like oooooooooooo someone loves me and then id be like hell yes. and then he'd love me
haha

im down with that.
  • Pays :
ok,i cant understand you guys at all!!!lol

haha! LOL! sorry, i just thought that was funny. yeah i know i'm going insane! :-d lol. j/k i'll be fine!

• Pays :
we can go insane together!lol ive been listening to Banquet by Bloc Party all freaken day long!!!lol im addicted because Will loves the song,adn now so do i!!!lol

haha LOL!

• Pays :
i am about to go insane so sign me up for the asylum!!! lol j/k

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums