Forums

William Moseley (English) : William at the BAFTAS

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "William at the BAFTAS"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
I just posted a news about the BAFTAs here : William hands out a BAFTA.

Edité par stephany le 21/02/2006 à 22:12
  • Pays :
Cool. thanx again stephany!!!lol. OMG!! he is going to college???!! i thought he was going to finish skool? what is A-levels neways???

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
What is A-levels???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
An A-level, short for Advanced level, is a General Certificate of Education, usually taken by students in the final two years of secondary education, after GCSEs. It is a non-compulsory qualification taken by students in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

Just added new high res-pictures from the BAFTAs + pictures of Will with Anna Popplewell at the Pre-BAFTAs night : NEW PICTURES OF WILL.

• Pays :
thanx again stephany for the new pics!
they r awesome but will and anna look kind of close...........

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
omg im sorta laughing right now because Will and Rupert are like checking their tuxes that is so funny!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
yeah, it does look funny!!!!!!!!

• Pays :
i looked at that pic up close,and it is so funny!i have no idea what theyre doing,really.lol

• Pays :
it looks sooo random. what the heck r they doing!???

• Pays :
i have no clue whatsoever!!!!lol

• Pays : Etats-Unis
i think will and anna look great together hinestly. i mean i love him to death and would want him to be that close to me, but sinse that's not gonna happen i think he sould go out with anna. don't blow up at me because that's just my opinion

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
i agree for the most part

• Pays : Etats-Unis
thanx!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
yeah, they do look kind of close but that picture where theyr're checking their tux's SO FUNNY!!!!
Thanks stephany so much!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
brb i gotta do math sorry but i mght be on in 45 minutes

• Pays :
im back!yup yup i would LOVE to have Will that close to me!lol

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
i was looking at those
HOLY SHIT (sorry for my language) RUPERT LOOKS LIKE A GHOST OR HORROR MOVIE CHARACHTER! IM NOT KIDDING!

im down with that.
  • Pays :
yeah, i think so too, but i don't want to be mean so i didn't say anything, cuz theres some people who like him i think!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
lol i like him but i have to say that will looks better then he does

:]]
  • Pays :
same here!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums