Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
heyy can u tell me how to put pics in theree!!!!!!!! on the bottom
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
cool, i had one where we were sitting together on my coach talking and it was like midnight cuz we couldn't go to sleep and it was barely getting good when my stupid alarm goes off !!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 13/02/2006 à 03:23

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
you have to host them on the internet and then you paste the tag on the place where it says signature!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
jaj i dont have an alarm jajja....ok i will try to put a pic
  • Pays :
i had to get an alarm cuz i didn't wake up when my parents called me

aja i never wake up when my parents call me
  • Pays :
YAY!!!!! U GOT IT, I like your avatar and u'r signature!!!!

WUUUWW THNX NOW I LOVE MY AVATAR!
  • Pays :
i have u'r signature and the one where he's going, give me a high 5!!!

yeah i have that one too
  • Pays :
AWWWWWWW!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!

SUPR CUTEEE
  • Pays :
I just can't stop thinking about him all day!!!
Edité par William_is_Hot le 13/02/2006 à 03:47

the same hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Pays :
LOVE HIS ACCENT!!!!!

hehe..you two are seriously obsessed hehe..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
yep!!!!!!!!!!!!, i've been here since 10 am, and i havn't gotten off one second!!!!!

!Actually thatz cuz i'm grounded in my room)

jaja i am not grounded and i have been here almost all day
  • Pays :
well yea, even if i wasn't grounded i'd be on here all day

hehe..i was with my grandparents all day long....i love being there

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

Page : 1 ... | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums