Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
that a shapeshifter had come during the night and stabbed will while he was sleeping. When i woke up and found will, the shapeshifter knocked me out cold.
-------------------
(if u guys dont like it then u can change it)
Edité par will4ever le 04/02/2006 à 01:04

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then i asked aslan if will was going to get better and he told me he would in a couple of days..thn i turned to see will and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i had no idea that what happened until now. if it wasn't for u anna and georgie, i would've been dead. thank u sooo much. He then tried to reach up and kiss me but the pain was unbearible so it was a quick and sweet kiss. then...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
he went back to sleep and i just stood there watching him and crying becuase i was so scared...then suddenly

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i saw the shapeshifter quickly appear and then dissappear as it raced accross the mirror and run towards our balcony...

then i grabbed my bow and shot him and then aslan got in the room and saw him lying there dead and told me that i had the correct thing and then left..then will woke up and

• Pays :
screamed out in pain. I went and comforted him by putting a wet washcloth on his forehead and i stroked his head until he calmed down.

then he grabbed my hand and said "i thought that we would be safe..at least i thought that they wouldnt harm us in a long time.....but they are constantly trying to kill us" and then i said

• Pays :
i know i said solemnly. I thought so too but we were mistaken. Evil wants our throne more than ever. We must deal with them. then

"i hope you get better soon"..i said then will smiled and said

• Pays :
I hope ur head feels better from being knocked out. i f u kiss my head it will. i leaned down and will kissed my forehead. now it feels better i said.

• Statut : Arrivante
dont worry, i have survied up until now. he smiled weakly and brushed my cheek.

gorgouse eyes,amazing accent,adorable laugh.what more could a girl ask for!!!
"and i will never leave you alone i promise" he added..then he went back to sleep and i went to

• Pays :
i felt like i had to kiss him but it would be too painful for him. Instead i merely hugged him quickly and layed beside him.

i layed there for what seemed like hours, but when i looked at the clock, i saw that only 20 minates had past. "are you up?" william wispered. "yeah, i said softly,"how are you feeling?" i rolled over so i could look at him. "im doing alright, but i hurt all over...." i touched his cheek. "what can i do to make youfeel better?" i asked. william looked around the room. then he grabbed my hand and puled me down to where he was, and kissed me. "no, im going to hurt you..." i said, and tried to pull away. but william pulled me back down. "yeah, it hurts. but it hurts me more not being able to be with you and kiss you..." so i leaned back down and kissed him, being careful the entire time...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
suddenly we heard a clang from the kitchen.'I'll go and see what it is.You stay here.'i said to will.'No,you'll get hurt and i can't have that happen to you.' 'Don't worry.I'll have Anna with me the entire time.'i said.'Alright,but be careful.'said will.

on the edge of seventeen...
so i went to the kitchen and saw

georgie attempting to make some tea. "sorry! she said, while tea was spilling everywhere. anna and i started to laugh, and we got some towels and helped her clea up. then i made some tea for her, and georgie wwent back to bed. anna and i walked back up the stairs and i hugged anna and went back to bed. "what was it?" william asked as soon and i opened the door. i told him, and he started laughing, but then he cried out in pain. "grr! i hate being wounded! he said, with clenched teeth...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
you will get better..and then you will be able to laugh as much as you want"..then will said

yes, but i hate being wounded, because i cant be with you and kiss you and hold you like i can when im well..." i smiled. "yes you can... i just have to be careful. then i leaned down and kissed him softly, but long at the same time. then i ayed there and eventually william went to sleep, so i quietly slipped out of bed and went to skandars room...

Page : 1 ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums