Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
when i he saw me he smiled and said "hey how is will doing?" and i said he is better now then skandar said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
good, so why r u here?" i sat down on his bed. "im sorry that you have feelings for me..." i said. skandar blushhed."well, i cant help it... ur really beautiful..." now it was my turn to blush. "william and i talked about it, and we are going to try not to be so...open about our love...ok?" skandar looked at me "...ok...." alright i said and gave him a hug and i went back to bed...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
(OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!im cracking up!!!!!lol sorry)

on the edge of seventeen...
ok... why was that funny? oh never mind, someone add to the story...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
the next day i wke up and went to the kitchen make some tea for will..when i got to the room he had already woken up and i gave him his tea..he started drinking it and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
'Thanks.I really appreciate you doing all this for me,but you can take a break if you want.I mean,you don't have to be my slave or anything.'he chuckled and i blushed

u know, i think im feeling a litlle better... can i walk around?" i looked at him skeptically. "let me see ur wound i said, and the undid his shirt and took of the bandage. it loked bad, but better than the day before. "hmm, i said, yes, u can, but it will only be like down to the library... and u have to pay first..." william looked confuzzled. then i leaned in and kissed him, and he got the idea. so we made out for a while and finally, he pulled back. "alright! please let me go downstairs!" i giggled. ok, you cvan go... but im coming with you...

when we were going down the stairs i could see that his wound was hurting but he was just trying to pretend everything was alright..then he sat don at the library and said

sighesd. "whew...that was tough, but worth it..." i went into the kitchen and got him some tea and anna was in there. "good morning she said,"how is my brother???" "hes in the library now, you can go in there if you want..." anna smiled and left to go find him. then georgie walked in...

and asked the same question..i laughed and told her that he was at the library..Georgie smiled and went running to the library..when i got in the library will was

still sitting in his chair, and anna was sitting on one side and georgie was on the other. i smiled and handed him his tea. anna went to get up. "you prolly want to sit next to william..." but i pushed her back down. "no thats ok, u can sit next to him, ill sit on the other couch. i plopped down and then skandar came in. "how ya doing? he asked william. "fine" he said," take a seat" skandar looked over and saw me sitting on the couch...

but he just sitted on the other couch infront of me..will looked at him and then he said

• Pays :
'What's wrong?'
--------------
sorry cant think of anything else

"skandar, she doesnt bite... you can sit next to her..." but skandar shook his head

no its okay..im fne here..then will looked at me and said

• Pays :
'Alright then.Have it your way.'and continued reading

but the book he was reading was really boring so i fell asleep... and when i woke up, skandar was sitting next to me and i had my head on his shoulder. "oh my god! what the heck? i screamed. william loked up from his book. "chill hun, his butt fell asleep on the other couch, so he moved...

then will started looking a little tired so he tried to get up..but then he just touched his wound and sat down again..so i stood up and helped him got back to the room and when we got there he said

• Pays :
'Don't worry,he was just bored so he decided to move over.I promise,if he tries to make a move on you,I'll handle him.'

i smiled and kissed him very carefully..then he

Page : 1 ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums