Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
said,'It's ok,keep it coming.'i blushed and felt a little embarassed,but obeyed him cause i wanted to.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
so i stayed there kissing him until someone knocked on the door.i went to open it and it was

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
leaned back against the head board of the bed. i leaned over on him, and put my head on his chest. "how is ur wound? do you need more medicine?" i asked carefully touching the bandage. william looked at me. " not if i i have to have that awful stuff that hurts like heck i dont" i looked up at him and scowled. "that awful stuff is what saved ur life last time...i think u should use it again... and dont make me get skandar..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then will unbottoned his shirt and told em to get the medicine on his wound..so i did and he started crying in pain and then he told me

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"oh my god, that hurts! stop it!!!!" then the door opened, and skandar ran in, sword in hand. "whats going on here??" he yelled. i looked at him. "i need ur help... he needs his meds..." sop skandar ran over and puinned william to the bed...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and i gave him his medicine..will was grabbing my hand while i gave him the emdicines..then when we finally finished skandar looked at will and then he saw that we were holding hands so he went out of the room without saying a word and then will

caled skandar back into the room. "dude, u have got to loosen up. the pain is really bad and so i squeeze her hand and give her pain since shes giving me pain...got it?" skandar looked at the ground and didnt say anything. i put my hand on his shoulder and he loked up, with tears in his eyes. "i never will have you will i?" he said.

then i looked at will and then abck to skandar and said.."skandar i love your brother and i am married to him..but im sure that there is someone out there for you"..then skandar

said,"but none like you..." at this, i was speechless. i turned to william."i need to talk to skandar...you take a nap, and i wake you up when i get back..." william looked at me cautiosly, but then he softened and layed back down. then skandar and i went out to the stables and got our horses./..

skandar there must be someone for you its just that you aren't looking for her..you know i love you...but it is another type of love not what i feel for will.." then skandar said

"its just hard to believe that i can never have you... its like when i see you, i want to..." and he stopped and turned bright red. i smiled. "its ok, but thats how i feel about william and how william feels about me...you will find another person that makes you feel that way, and ill help you find her... i promise, and dont worry, well get someone who likes you and not my husband" skandar laughed and we went back to the castle...

when i got there i immediately went to the room and saw will still sleeping..but then he heard my footsteps and immediately got up and he said

"ok, so what happened..." "u didnt sleep at all did you? i said and sat on the bed. "nope not at all" "well, we worked it out, but i have to say...he definaltley has feelings for me...

then will looked at me and said "very funny..if you felt what i do" then i looked at him and said.."will are you jealous of skandar?" and will said

"um, yeah... i dont like it when other guys look at you that way... i want to kill them, but i cant kill skandar cause hes my brother...and i love him..." "aw thats so cute! ur jealous!, well i get jealous too when girls look at you... i want to punch them..." then we both started laughing...

and then will grabbed my hand and puleld me to where he was and started kissing me..i was being very careful not to hurt him but then will pulled off and said

"i hate this!" i frowned. "am i that bad at kissing? sorry..ill stop." william grabbed me hand."no...the kisses are great, my wound is whats killing me...and its not ur fault, its me. i went to fast..." i put my hand lightly on the bandage. "im sorry i said softly,i let you get some sleep." "oh no you wont william said and pulled me back and started kissing me again...

so we stayed there kissing until we both got really tired and will fell asleep..then i

layed back down and went to sleep as well. in the middle of the night i had a terrible dream where a wlf attacked william and william was screaming for help, but no one heard him, and he died. i woke up sobbing and rolled over to find william nto in bed. i started screaming his name, and panicing, thinking my dream had come true...but then i heard him on the balcony. "what is it? what is it???" he came running over (as fast as he could, he was still eally sore) and sat down next to me...

and told him my dream and he hugged me and said

Page : 1 ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums