Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
will you guys please look at my wallpaper and tell me what you think of it?

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
ar u still on william_is_hot?
  • Pays :
yes i'm still on sorry my dad came in the room

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
ohh jajajaa LOL
heheh..i thought you were gone..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
nope, still here!
my dad just asked me what i've been doing all day cuz he just came from work
Edité par William_is_Hot le 13/02/2006 à 04:50

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
uhh in 30 min i have to go
i have school tomorrow GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Pays :
your bedtimes at 11???
Mines at 8 but theres no school tommorow

• Pays :
BTW, love your new avatar

heheh mine's at 11 30 ehhe..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
when it's 11:30 in mexico it's barely gonna be 9:30 here, i'm gonna be so lonely!!!

mine is at 11 but i always sleep at 11:30 cuz i have to arrange my school bag and wash my teeth etc..
VALENTINES DAY IS IN 2 DAYS! omg that is soo sad i am going to be aloneeeee
  • Pays :
hah.. mine's at 8 but i don't go to sleep until 10 or later cuz i don't start my homework till 8:30 and i take 4 ever to get evrything ready
Edité par William_is_Hot le 13/02/2006 à 05:02

• Pays :
Don't worry i'll be here cuz i'm gonna be lonely too

heheh..i have school all week..boring..but its okay because i have my dance clases and that amkes me happy

we are both going to be lonelyy
VALENTINES DAY IS A CRUEL HOLIDAY
  • Pays :
yes it is

hehe..im not gonna be here..cause i have dancing clases and then afetr that ill go have dinenr with my friends..cause valentines day is also the day of friendship..

hey thats my phrase..hehe..i just told you that one..hehehe..well okay

Page : 1 ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums