Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"no, thats not going to happen...dont worry im here...im sorry for not being in bed, but i thought i heard something and it was only the wind. im here...shhh" he scooped me up, being careful of his wound and held me, and rubbed me back and kissed my forehead untill i fell back asleep...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i felt tht will went back to sleep again and the next day when i woke up..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
he was sitting in a chair on the balcony with an easle and a big pad of paper on it,drawing something.it was the sun rising over the beach.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Arrivante
''i didn't know you were an artist'' i said

gorgouse eyes,amazing accent,adorable laugh.what more could a girl ask for!!!
"im not,but skandar is teaching me how... i leaned down and put my arms around his neck. "it looks good.... kep going at it..." then i kissed his head and went back inside and went to go find anna. i found her in her room. "hey i said,"do you maybe want to go for a ride today? just me and you.. like sisters only?" she looked up from her book. "yeah, id love that...is georgie comming too?" "no, today she and william are having their once a month them only days, and skandar and aslan are practicing their sword fighting..." "oh, ok, then yes, i would love that. what time are we leaving?" "after lunch i said, then went downstairs...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and saw Georgie preparing her things to go with will..then Skandar got to the room and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
well, aslna had to cancel... something came up, so now i hav nothing to do..." anna looked at me. "you can come with us i said. skandars eyes became really big. "no, im not sure that would be a good idea..." i walked over to him. "we can go girl hunting..." that made him feel better. and he went to go get his stuiff...

so we got our horses ready and we went looking for someone to be with skandar then anna said that we could go to...

a cool place where a lot of girls from narnia hang out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry i cant think of anything...

so we got there and anna started talking to some girls while i talked to another girl..then skandar

• Pays :
walked over to some girl..

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
and started talking to her..so anna and i told him that we were going back to the castle and he stayed there..when we got there Georgie was

• Pays :
reading to will in the library, will turned and saw us and he smiled, then he said, "georgie is an amazing reader for her age you know." Gergie smiled and said thank you.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then i went to where will was and whispered at his ear..hey skandar already found someone..and will smiled..then i went back to where anna was and she said

• Pays :
why did you want skandar to find a girl she asked, I looked down and said...

well i dont know if he would like me to tell you..so anna nodded and said okay..and then she started telling me about this guy she had met some days before and then

• Pays :
she said, in fact I have a date with him today. Really I said smiling, Yeah she said, he should be here in about an hour and a half. Then you should go get ready i said. Yea she said and went upstairs to her room. Then ...

stayed there in the garden thinking and daydreaming..then i felt that someone touched my shoulder and i turned and saw will he sat down besides me and said

• Pays :
he said, hey, what you dreaming about? Oh nothing i said just a perfect life where you never get hurt, by the way are you felling bettere I asked...

"yes much better" he answered...then i said..skandar hasnt comed back yet so i guess he really didn found the girl he liked..and anna is having a date tonight..then will looked at me and said

Page : 1 ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums