Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i need to go to bed in 45 minutes

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
well i am going to the valentines dance
why did you lost them...and why where them backstabbing?

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
they are mean?????????????????????
that sux
  • Pays :
really, my friend doesn't want to go with me and i really wanted to go
Who are you going with paui???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
all im doing for valentines day is im going to a valentines party at an ice rink on the 17th

heheh im having a valentines dance tomorrow..hehe..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
luckly in here u dont have to go with a date
yeah..haha i have a really fun time with my friends..who are single of course..hehe..and with paui's friends too..they are really cool..

• Pays :
i gotta go u guys.sorry but i might be on later tomorrow!lol k bye

why would they do that?? they are soo mean!!!!!! i hate them
  • Pays :
oh yea, we can go with a date, but i never get one so i go with my friends!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeah i go with my friends too
thank god we dont have cheerleaders in here its like everyone likes evryone all the girls is like 1 group i love it
  • Pays :
i wish my school was like that

Where is this???
Image hosting by TinyPic

who are they?? i have no ideaaaa
  • Pays :
i dunno,but William looks HOTT!!!!lol k i really gotta go now.bye!!

• Pays :
i think it was at a hotel

mm.. thats so sad..well at my school we dont have cheerleaders either..but there are many groups.. but no one really bothers us....its sad that cheerleaders at your school are mean..my cousin lives in the us and she is a cheerleader captain and she is really cool and her friends who are also cheerleaders are really cool..and she says that i would be a good cheerleader because of my elasticity...but since i dont live ther i cant be one ...and where we live we dont have any cheerleaders

yeah i also think that

Page : 1 ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums