Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
looks like everyone is going out today but us. I smiled and said, not georgie, yeah she's with aslan will said. Do you want to go somewhere he asked, i'm totally fine now he said, I smiled and said ...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
okay..where do you want to go..and then he said..well i guess it would be nice to go to

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
down to the beach. So i said okay and we walked there holding hands until we stoped and...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
layed under a tree. the ocean breeze was blowing and the sun was starting to set....

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and we stayed there talking and holding hands and then will leaned to where i was and kissed me and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i love our dates... theyre always fun..." i looked at him. "ok, but u know what would be really fun? i said. "what?" i got up and ran over to the ocean, waded out, and when the wave came i jumped and the wave carried me back to the shore...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then will came with me and we stayed there until one of the waves reached his wound and it really hurt so we got out and he plced some normal water in it and then

he looked at me and started to run back out there. "no! i said and grabbed his hand and pulled him back,"ur wound isnt well enough to do that...stay here with me..." i moved some of his wet hair out of hi face and kissed him...

and we stayed there kissing..then we came back to the castle and when we got there anna was going out with a guy and will said

"wait, i want to meet this guiy...i need to make sure that hes ok for you to go out with..." anna fropwned. "he is william, just trust me..." william shook his head. no, im meeting him before you go out. thats final." anna looked at me. "come on, i didnt get to screen (yourname) before you guys went out...please (ur name) cant i just go?" i looked around..."well, how bout i say hi, and then u guys go out and ill give you the entire 411 on the guiy ok william?" he looked at me...

and said okay fine..just take care..anna looked at him and said..i will and she left..then will said

"you better make sure hes ok...i swear if anything happenes to her...ill kill him..." his hand were in fists and his teeth were clenched. "dont worry i said,"i wont let her go out with just anyone..."

so i went and said hi to him and then i wnet back to where will was and he asked me if he looked like a good boy..and i nodded and then he said

how good?" "well, he called me ma'am, and thanked me for allowing anna to go out, an he said that he would like to take a centuar with them so nothing would happen to her..."

will she will be okay..he is a good guy i know and besides anna wouldnt just go out with any boy she really likes him..

• Statut : Arrivante
then very suddenly will cluched his wound and fell to the groud and cried out in pain.''will whats wrong?''i asked scared. i fell to my knees. i couldn't bear to see him in so much pain.i tried to lift him up but the more i tried to help the louder he screamed.

gorgouse eyes,amazing accent,adorable laugh.what more could a girl ask for!!!
i started screaming for help and aslan got there..he then helped me get him into bed and change the bandages on his wound and hive him his medicines then will said

"i cant feel my legs...and my chest hurtrs so badly..." i undid his bandages and saw that his wound was growing a different color. i started to cry, and aslan called for anna to take me out of the room...

okay anna ahd already arrived and her boyfriend was there and she took me out of the room and she tried to calm me down and then aslan came out and told me

that he needed to take william to the hospital, or hed die. i could barely breathe and i started to get up to pack. "no, aslan said, u have to stay here..." "i cant leave my husand! i said. aslan took my hand. "i need you to stay here...please do this..." with tears in my eyes, i said ok, and aslan put william on his back and they rode off and i sat down in the steps and sobbed

Page : 1 ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums