Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Anna looked at me and said.."will is going to be okay" but i just sat there crying then anna said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"really, he is... you know aslan will save him..." i leaned over on anna and she put her arms around me and hugged me. "i dint even get to ask how ur date was. i said...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
it was okay..he is really nice..is Skandar here now??..she asked..and then i said that he hadn't arrived yet and then we heard some footsteps and skandar got there and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"wheres william, i need to takl to him..." he looked a little unedgy, and i started to cry again. "is there anything that we can help you with?" she asked. "um, i think i like this girl and i really want to see her again, but she will only be with me if shecan meet william..." i sat up. "tell her that she should love you and that williams wife would like to keep him for herself...that is, if hes still alive..." and i went back to sobbing again...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then skandar said

"whats going on? wheres william? what happened? omg, laurens still out there... i need to go talk to her, wait, i need to be with you...wait, im so confuzzled!" i looed up at him. "bring her in here, i want to meet her." so skandar went and got her and brought her back in. "who are you? u werent in the movie.." she said. "no, i said, and i dont think you were at my wedding either..." i said rather rudely. "oh, did u marry that faun guy? cause hes pretty cute...but not as cute as william...omg i love william, he is so hot, and sexy and omg i really want to meet him..." clenched my teeth. "no, i didnt marry the faun, allow me to introduce myself...im queen (yourname)." and i smiled. "wait, omg skandar r u married? cause if u are, im gonna slap you!" laurens voice was raising every minate. "no, im not married to skandar...im married to william..." and i held out my hand to show the ring,"and if you are so obsessed with a married man, and cant even give this great guiy the time of day, then you are a horrible person and skandar doesnt even deserve you!" no kindly leave this castle and leave us alone!"

• Statut : Arrivante
she left. i started crying again and sskander wanted to know why i was sobbing so much.i asked anna to tell him the story because i couldn't bear to relive it.i looked up to wipe my tears and saw georgie she asked where will was and i started to cry again.the mention of name was to unbearable. anna heard me and came to explain everything. she couldn't take it either because i heard her sobbing.

gorgouse eyes,amazing accent,adorable laugh.what more could a girl ask for!!!
so i ran upstairs and threw myself on the bed and sobbed until i could cry no more. i sat up and saw williams shirt laying there, so i picked it up and started to fold it. then i went downstairs and made some tea. i went to sit down in my normal spot inthe library, but instead, i sat down at williams end of the couch. i sipped my tea, thinking about william, when i heard skandar walk in. "hey, i thought i heard you up..." he said and sat dow next to me. "yeah...i cant sleep, and i miss william so much...ive never felt so scared in my life..." i started to cry again, and skadar put his arm around me. "itll be ok... dont worry...he'll be back..." i leaned over on him. "i hope so"i wispered and fell asleep.

then a messenger tree came and told us that aslan said that will was better now..and that he would be abck to the castle in somedays..

"can i see him?" i asked. "no, aslan need him to be solitary tright now..." the tree said. "ok...but can u just tell him that i love him more than anything, and hew my everything?"i said, with tears in my eyes. "of course my queen"

and then the tree left..then anna started talking about her date and she said that

he is really sweet and that shes going out with him next friday. "im glad u had a fun time...

then she added..."i really hope will likes him.." then i said.."i know he will like him once he meets him" then skandar said

so who is this guy... i mena whats his name??" anna smiled "his name is..."

his name is Erick..i smield and said..he has a cute name.and anna laughed then skandar said

"erick?his name is erick? what kind of name is that???" i lauhged. "its not like you have a normal name skandar..." he blushed slightly."no thats not what i meant, i mean, every erick i know is really weird..."

then anna looked at skandar and said.."he is not weird..besides you should go and find a date that doesnt even know will" skandar seemed really pissed off at what anna just said and he said

i cant, its like, im invisible and every girl in the world is in love with william... i just cant win." i sat there for a minate. "find someone who hasnt seen the movie...then they wouldnt know william..."

or try going to another place thats not in narnia maybe they dont know him there..then skandar said

yes, thats what ill do... and he went and packed up some things and set off...

Page : 1 ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums