Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
had swallowed georgies ring and was choking and what we should do. will tried to jump off the couch to get to her, but i pushed him down and ran to lily...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i was shocked i didnt know what to do and i was really nervous

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
so i gave her the himlick (sp) manuver and the ring poped out of her mouth. lily started coughing and i hugged her hard, crying because i was so tahnkful that she was ok...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i hugged her and then i took her with will when will saw that she was okay she smiled and hugged her and he said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
omg... too much bad stuff s happening to my family... we need to just live in a bubble..." i laughed and stroked his head. "well, that isnt possible, but we just need to get you better... what made you pass out?"

will said..i dont know i felt like if someone had hitted me in the head..and then i passed out and then you where there..i looked at him and said

"wait, someone hit you? did you see who it was?" will thought for a minate, then said, "no... i didnt see them, but they were tall... about six feet tall..." "will, you are like 6 feet tall..." i said as i laughed. he smiled but then grabbed his head. "ow!" he moaned. "what?" i asked. "my head really hurts..." he said. i leaned down and kissed the top of his head. "that better?" i asked

and he said.. yes that makes me feel betetr but it still hurts..i smiled and said let me go for some more medicines..

he gave me a look of horror. "oh no... not those that hurt more than the ilness itself..." i nodded. "yes will... they may kill, but they work..." he gave me puppy dog eyes. "please dont..." my heart melted, but then came in check. "no... im geting them... but ill give you lots of little kisses afterward to make it feel better ok?"

he smiled and said..i hate when the puppy eyes dont work..and i said no..they do work but not when your health is in risk..and he said
Edité par Annie1290 le 23/03/2006 à 00:05

"hmm, ill have to keep that in mind..." then i went to go get the meds and then sat back down on the couch next to him. i opened it up. "ok, open your mouth...." will kept his mouth shut tight. i gave him the evil eye. "will, you open your mouth right now..." he sighed and barely opened wide enought for a drop to go in. he gave a face and pretended to gag. "oh stop it! you are such a wimp!" i said as i slapped his arm lightly

he said..well yeah you are not the one that gets constantly hurt and you dont have to get that medicine..

"yes, but im not the hot king that everyone wants to be...im just his wife..." he smiled. they only try to get rid of me so they can be king so they can have you for a queen..." i blushed slightly. then i leaned down and kissed his forehead lightly.

okay enough i said..open your mouth dont think that i forgot to give you the medicine..will looked at me and said..

"i dont know what youre talking about..." i sighed and he opened his mouth relucktantly. i poured some more in and he started coughing it up. "god, what do they put in this stuff?" he asked when he finally swallowed it. "i dont know but it works..." i said.

and i smiled and then i said and as i promised ill give you a kiss and i laughed..and i gave him a little kiss and he said..well maybe it isnt taht bad to take that med. and he laughed..

hey... thats only one kiss... you gave me like half a bottle of that stuff... i better get more than that..." i laughed and leaned down and kissed him LONG AND SLOW (hehe i love that) for a while...

then we both pulled off and he said..i guess that should do it..and i laughed and said..

"good... i was running out of breath...can you sit up?" i said and i helped him sit up. we did it slowly, but he wasable to get up. he leaned over on me and i storked his head. "im hungery..." he said. "what do you want?" i asked

i dont know i think i want some tuna..i looked at hima nd said i knew it and i laughed and then he said

Page : 1 ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums