Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
FAVES
music:Bloc Party,Kelly Clarkson,Ashlee Simpson
designer:Armani Couture
tv show:Suite Life of Z & C
radio station:radio disney
color:green,dark blue,orange,brown
actress:Georgie Henley,Anna Popplewell,Drew Barrymore
actor:William Moseley,Skandar Keynes,Zac Efron
store:Target,Walmart,Claire's,Limited Too,Gap,Old Navy,Disney Store,Bath & Body Works,American Girl Place
website:www.myspace.com,www.xanga.com,www.william-moseley.net,www.apopplewell.org,www.georgie-henley.com,www.skandarkeynes.net
magazine:Girl's Life
movie:Chronicles of Narnia,Mean Girls,Raise Your Voice,The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
iheartwill, ashlee, william_693 and william_is_hot can you post a pic? WHOA 21 times? lol how do you do that?

:]]
  • Pays :
lol i dunno,she must be a BABE!lol j/k

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
how does who do what???

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hehe..yeah post a pic...my cousin posted one of my pics but i really dont like them..maybe i can post one later..hehe..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Confirmée
yeah post a pic
  • Pays :
Anyone On???!?!?!?!?!?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
im on
  • Pays :
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm here

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
OK, Lets talk.........

about what?

• Pays :
i don't know, anything!

ok. where do you live? idk. it's something to talk about.

• Pays :
California, u?????
I'ts very boring over here, we were going 2 go live in las vegas but we didn't like it that much

Alabama. the other end of the country. wow the love for william is everywhere.

• Pays :
Yea, fom the North Pole to the south pole!, Everyone loves will!!!! ...

you still there?

yep everywhere.

• Pays :
yep, still here, sorry, i was catching up!

Page : 1 ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums