Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
'Why did you guys have to do this?I thought you were my friend!Just leave me alone!!!'screamed daisy.'Daisy,wait!'i said.'I'll be right back.'i said again.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
no, shes my sister, ill talk to her. william ran out of the room to find his sister. i sat down on the couch. well, i guess this is it. no turning back now i said to myself. just then my cell phone rang. it was...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Habituée
my friend, your mother is looking every where for you! she said

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
oh no! i said, and jus then william walked in. oh no what he said as he sat down next to me. "my mum is looking everywhere for me! i said and started to cry. "come on, lets go to my room... we'll talk about it there, but not here." we went upstairs and into his room. i had never actually been in his room yet, but it looked just like a normal teenagers room. i sat on his bed. (well actually it was a shirt that was on his underwear that was on his bed )alright, now what happened? and i told him everything that had happened. i strarted to ryand william pulled me closer to him. "its ok... we'll figure something out... dont worry...."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
Oh my goodness! I thought he really cares for me like I'd always hoped. "What should I do?" I moaned. "I don't know." he replied. "But we'll work through it together" he said, holding my hand and, as if we were thinking the same way, I got onto his lap and he Kissed me LONG AND SLOW...............

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
what is with you and LONG AND SLOW????? lol u use it like every time lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i could hear ben coming upstairs, and so did william, but we didnt care. letnhim see us making out i thought to ymslef.william was thinking the same thing i guess cause he didnt move either. "ok seriously you guys, get a room!" he said. william pulled back and looked over my shoulder. i am in my room idiot! ur the one whos not where theyre supposed to be... go away! i want to be with my fiance..." "oh yeah, mum told me about that... congrats!" willaim looked at him and gave hin a threatening glare. "oh right, well, ill be leaving now..." i smiled and william put his arms around me again. i wont ask where we were cause i remember this time...

I like the LONG and SLOW. Don't U? I wish that was REALITY. LOLing. U?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went back to kissing and he held me tight. Eventually we fell asleep cuddling. But then, it was morning again. I sure wish it wasn't. As I rounded the corner to the restroom to "freshen up," Anna blocked the door. "Morning sunshine." she said grinning. "Who keeps letting this freak in!" I yelled. Just then she rounded me into a corner and I was stuck. She blindfolded me and put tape over my mouth. Then she through me in a room and locked the door. Outside I could hear Will talking to Anna. She was DEFINATLY flirting. Oh man is she in for it now, I thought as I seal-walked (no hands since she tied those too) to the door.............

ROTFL!@!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THATS HALARIOUS! SEAL WALKING TO THE DOOR????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
i opened the door just int ime to see anna kissing william. MMMMMMMMM! I YELLED which really ment "william how could you do that to me!!!!" but i had the tape over my mouth so it came out like that. william broke away and looked at me, bound, gaged and laying on the floor. anna glared at me and kicked me back in the room and tried to close the door, butwilliam got in the way and got me. "its not what it looked like! i promise!" i couls see anna behind him, smriking. she knew she had done what she needed to do...

MMMMMMEERRRRRRRR which really meant "HOW COULD U I THOUGHT U LOVED ME!!" I tried to say. "Look, she KISSED me." William cried when the tears started streaming like a waterfall. Soon I was standing in a puddle of water. I believed him, he had never lied before and Anna WAS evil so I.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We r doing good!!

wiggled my mouth so signal to him to take the tape off.he ripped it off, and i screamed out in pain. "im sorry! but the faster i did it, the less it would hurt!" he said. i reached up and slappe him. "I DONT CARE IF SHE KISSED YOU, YOU COULD HAVE BACKED AWAY!!!!!" I started to cry, adn he knelt down beside me. "im so sorry... i tried pulling away, i really did, but shes really strong... please please forgive me, i love you with all my heart...you are my everything..." i looked up and put my arms around him, and burried my face in his neck. "im sorry! it just about killed me to see you with her... i didnt mean to lose it... im sorry..."

"Nononono, it's ok" said Will in his sweet but charming voice. "It was my fault," he said. Here come the tears I thought. And there they were...

"william, stop crying i said. he wiped his tears and untied my legs. then we went out in the hallway adn into my room. i looked out the window. whould we really be getting maried? i asked him. william came and put his arms around me. "yes, who cares what everyone else thinks... we're in love and nothing is going to stop that...we'll be like a modern day romeo and juliet..." i looked at william. "Romeo and julliet killed themsleves... not a good comparison..." william smiled his amazing smile and kissed me. he went to pull away but i kept him there, not wanting him to leave...

• Pays :
he stayed there because we were in love....he nevr left my side at any moment.he was my prince,and i was his princess.

I like the Romeo and Juliet! Very Funny!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled away, momentarily of course, to ask him a question. "Y did u pull away a minute ago?" I asked waiting for an answer. "Because I wanted to ask u this" he said grinning. "What?" I said with this look in my eyes: . "Do u want to move into a castle with me? U could be Queen of Narnia." He added. I said" ...................

awwwww! thats so sweet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
finally though, we had to break away... it was really late and his family would get suspicious if we were in here alone together during the night, so he left and went to his room, and i flopped on my bed and went straight to sleep... the next morning i rose with th sun and crept into williams bedroom. i sat on the bed and crawled up to where he was, and i kissed him, "wake up sleepy head...weve got a lot to do today..." i wispered in his ear...

That's SWEET!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William woke with a start, but when noticing I was at his side, his face softened. "Hey honey. Why don't we go have some breakfast?" "Already made hun, come downstairs and we'll eat together." I replied. But of course, we were sidetracked in the bedroom when Will started making out with me again. I pulled away. "I luv u." I said. "I luv u too," he replied shyly, turning a light red. He held me close and we stayed there for the rest of the morning. (The food was very cold by the time we got downstairs at 2:00 in the afternoon).................

sidetracked... thats great! lol alrighty, moving on...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
william and i finally got downstairs around 230, adn we got suspicious glances from everyone. daisy looked at me. "you know, i heard you guys in your bedroom untill three last night... what were you doing????" i looke her straight in the eyes, "if you must know, i was making out with youre brother, who happens to be my fiance..." dasiys eyes got huge, adn william turned bright red. i turned to him. "sorry, but im not going to lie... we were making out, theres nothing wrong with that..."

• Pays :
(ok now i am seriously grossed out and im eating ramen noodles right now!!!!!!ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!)

well sorry! willover told th making out part, and i just recapped it for everyone, and come on, u know if u got the opportunity to make out with him u would...

I luv ur work! It makes me laugh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daisy turned to Will and said, "Is this true or am I on some reality tv show where u guys r fooling me?" William's face flushed normal again and he said, "Yes, we were making out and r in luv. Got a problem?" William asked hottily while eyeing his little sister who was now walking out of the room. "Sorry honey, I didn't know u hadn't told and I just..." I said, eyes filling with tears thinking he REALLY didn't luv me. As if he read my mind he picked me up and excused us from the table. He carried me to his room and by this time, the tears were flowing. "I luv u and I always will," he said with a slight grin. This made me feel better until I noticed Ben and Daisy in the doorway. Will stood up, excused himself from me and said he'd be back, and........

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums