Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Well I decided to add the pants off, ok? Got a problem? . And seriously, is this ever going to end?.. Not that I want it too.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started crying in his gentle arms. Then I had an idea. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom. I told him to get dressed while I was too. Then, when dressed, I pulled him down the hallway. "Where r we going?" he smiled. "U'll see!" I giggled. I opened a door and pulled him through, laughing the whole way. It was a quiet room. Then I felt something tap my shoulder. It wasn't will, cause he said, "Stop touching my shoulder," to me playfully. "That isn't me." I said and my smile faded. I took his hands and he took mine and again, we felt the tap. I noticed we had found another enterance to Narnia and we were in the forest. We both whirled around and saw an ugly sight. I screamed and grabbed Will as he held me in the shelter of his arms.........................

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
OMG such a comforting hunk!i like him a whole lot more now!im a puddle!!!!

on the edge of seventeen...
Ok... william_693. Ok, narniafreak, on with the story!! I'm getting restless......

ok, blushing cause i read the thing wrong the first time... my eyes wandered and piced up a u from the line below, so when i read it it said while william was "undressing"... thats what i thought it said lol anyway...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
what was suposed to be a abck door to get out and go for another swim it led us into the burial chamber of anna who had risen from the dead. she had a stick with her and she was about to hit me with it when william, out of his rage, grabed the stick and broke it like it was a twig... then he used the broken pieces to nail anna to her coffin, and he closed the door and loceked it using a candle stick. "so much for going for a swim i said. "william looked at me. "who said we still cant go???

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
No problem! It's allright! U gotta type faster! I get restless! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William grabbed my hand and we started out the door when my cell phone rang. It was Georgie. "Oh my goodness! Skander has escaped! He's up to his bad tricks again!" cried Georgie. "Thanks for the warning!" I said. "Will, I wanna go for that swim but it looks like we have a problem.. again" I moaned as I explained the story. "Allright, we don't have much time. I have a plan." William said with a slight grin. "What is it?" I asked questioningly. "The plan is...................

we call aslan, let him know what skandar is doing, let him deal with it, and we go a swim...hows that?" william smiled a huge smile. i called aslan (cause you know, all lions have phones...lol) "oh no, ok, ill take care of it he said, u guys dont worry. "thanks aslan. i hung up the phone, looked at william and we ran, hard as we could, to the river. we dint even think to stop runing whe we came to the break, instead we leaped and were in the water. it was even colder than last time, since it was the middle of the night, and the air is really cold as well. i felt william grab my arm from under water and i went under. he kissed me while we were under, and i was a weird kind of kis...but it was great at the same time...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
It wasn't LONG or SLOW. Bohooooooo LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William could hold his breathe forever it seemed like but I couldn't. Last thing I saw were his lips on mine. I passed out and starting drifting to the bottom of the pool. Will, so I hear, pulled me to the top of the water and picked me up. I was going into shock and he wrapped me in his towel. He gave me mouth-to-mouth and I was revived. But still, I had shock and couldn't talk. Will carried me to his room and put me in his bathrobe to stay warm. Of course, he's freezing this whole time but he was keeping me warm. SWEET! Then he put me in bed and pulled the covers around. He warmed a washcloth a put it on my forehead. He changed into fleece pjs and climbs in next to me. He holds me tight and soon, the shock is over. I don't even know what to say now that I can talk. He saved my life! He says............

wow...all i can say is wow....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh thank god ur alright! i shouldnt have pulled you under... it was too cold..." i looked up at him, who cares! i said that was one of the coolest kisses ever! i wish i could do it agian. then i got an idea... i raced in to bathroom and where we had a ginormous bathtub... i mean huge, like someone could swim laps in it... and i turned th water so it was warm and let it fill up... then i ran back into the room and grabbed william. i jusmped in the pool/tub (fully clothed)and floated ther for a sec. "well? i said... what r u waiting for??? so, (for you willlover lol) he pulled his shirt off and jumped in...

• Pays :
omg i'm hypervenalating!he sounds so hotand i dont care if he is reading what iam posting cause i am telling the truth!

hehehehe thank you... im glad that willlover and my writings have been to your liking... cause were enjoying it too... if only she would write back!!!!! my lord! i want to find out what happens!!!!

Sorry. Had to take friend home. So anyway.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pulled me close and we turned on the airjets. He kissed me LONG and SLOW for about 10 minutes. Then I jumped out and told him to wait there. He did, but had a cnfuzzled expression on his face. I came back in a hott bikini and had chips and salsa. Will jumped out and told me to wait. He changed into a hott swimsuit and we cuddled up again, eating the chips and salsa. Then, we heard a bang on the window............

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am as red as the salsa!!!!!!!!!hold on i need to compose myself...ok...back... continuing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the bang was a tree, because it wasreally windy... william got out and checked to make sure nothing else was going on, then jusmped back in. but the water had gotten cold, so i had gotten out and was wearing my robe...i layed down next to the fire, watching the fire swirl and flicker. and began to sing softly to myself. william sat down next to me. "never in my whole life would i have thought that i would be sitting here with you, in front of a fire, having just made out with you in a hot tub... i said and smiled...

• Pays :
oh my gosh!i am losing my breath!

yeah i did too... i had to leave the room even when i read what willover wrote. i blushed soo red... it wasnt even funny...

• Pays :
lol ok back to the story with will in his hot swim trunks!

i know! i want to find out what happens next! william_963.. you can write stuff too... p.s. i love ur icon!!!!!

Glad to be back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William grinned at me and held me in his arms. "U know what," he said into the silence. "What," I answered hoping he would make out with me again. "I luv u and there's nothing in this world that will tear us apart. Besides, I have something to show u," he said. "Oh, ok," I replied, I hadn't been made out with for 2 hours so I felt like I wanted to be made out with. He grabbed me and pushed me inside the closet telling me to change into a slinky dress and to come out when I was done. I changed and when I came out, he was in a traditional black tux. He dragged me to some room and opened the door. There was Georgie in the middle of a romantic dance floor and a hang out room. "Oh my!" I cried and kissed Will SHORT and SWEET. Then I ran to Georgie and hugged her because I found out she had made this place for us. Georgie, also in a cute dress, sat down and winked at Will. Will got down on one knee and before he could speak I said "We're already married. What now!" He put his hand out and asked, "May I have this dance." I stood and walked onto the dance floor.

No narniafreak, remember that GEORGIE is in the room, k.

• Pays :
k hey thanks i just like to read it though

hey! what do think i was going to do?? ur the one thats main all the hot comments.... ok, and when did we get married???? i dont remember this....oh welll....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
of course ill dance with you. georgie went over and put on the song that we first danced to... cant take it in (narnia soundtrack) i laughed when i realized it and william smiled. he pulled me a little closer (but not to close... little people in the room ) and i layed my head on his shoulder... and we danced untill our feet hurt so baadly that we couldnt even move anymore... i found a beanbag in a corner and walked over and plopped down... georgie was asleep in the middle of the dance floor, so william took her into the other room so she could sleep, the plopped down next to me. "u know, its like four am i said. yeah... it is... when was the last time we made out william asked grinning...

• Pays :
omg,that is so funny!little people in the room?!lol!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums