Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Image hosting by TinyPic

i hope its smaller
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
Image hosting by TinyPic
Edité par William_is_Hot le 10/02/2006 à 23:25

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
^^^ i wonder if that's his house?
He's so cute there

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeah playing the narnia game..by the wayy i want the gamee!!!!
no thats not his house..i think it was in the studio where they recorded his voice.................................................paui..i hadn't seen that picture..oh well..paui is the one in black..im the one in pink..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
me 2 but i'm always busy and i't rated pg 13 and even though i'm almost 15 my mom thinks it's not appropiate!

• Pays :
you guys are so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mom is like buy it if u like it lol! but i havent seen it in stores well just in mcallen but i didnt bought it
thanks..i was with paui the other day and i we saw the game..but we didn't have any money with us to buy it we had just spended it in clothes..hehe
Edité par Annie1290 le 10/02/2006 à 23:32

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
thnx!!!!!William_is_Hot
now i feel pretty (yeah right lol)
  • Pays :
no really, none of the girls were i live are ethat pretty, but their still showoffs. OMG your way prettier than me, I love your hair btw.

hehe..paui's hair is awsome it always looks like if she just went to a salon.. hehe.. and her hair color is really cool too..hmm we are so different.. i have some trouble with my hair somethimes..although i do like it..

thnx...i bet u are pretty too!
thnx annie ur hair is pretty too i love it! and ur color i like it! light brown its cool...not like mine its brown i want it brown-redish
  • Pays :
not really,
did u guys get your hair done professonaly, i'ts so pretty i have curly hair but i can never style it!

yes we got our hair done professionaly beacuse it was our uncle's wedding but we kind of have it like that i have it curly and annie kinda curly too
  • Pays : Canada
Ha you guys are gorgeous!
im hideous i look like a cow that has been dead for 10 days.

Im on the VEEEERY left with my two beautiful friends Sam and Shayla

im down with that.
u dont look like a cow!!!!!!!!
  • Pays :
prettier than me
that's 4 sure

put a pic william_is_hot!

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums