Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
lol! ok....

"Wha do you mean? "Who are we?" will asked, helping up anna. The man looked at Will, confused. I looked at will, confused. I rolled my eyes, and shook my head.
"I am YN. and this is....."

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
"...my land." said the elf looking creature!

"well excuse us sir if we have trespassed on private property, but as you can see my sister was drowning and we were saving her! now if you don't mind we would like to get her back home before we lose her! if you don't mind..." said will as he turned and held susan under her arms for support! we started to walk away from the men following will and susan...

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
"Umm, will." i said, whispering in his ear. "What?" he whispered back. "look behind you."
Will turned and saw them "Yes?" will said. "Come to our village, and let us help your sister." said the elf looking guy. I looked at will, then at anna, who was shivereing. "Well, i dont think--"
"Ok, thank you." i interupted will. He gave me a look.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
"but i don't think it's a good idea." whispered will

"What do we have to loose?" I said, obviously, absent minded.
"OUR LIVES!" he said, worried. Anna choked up some more water. "Will, come on, look at anna, we are miles form any home, and besides, how will we get back up tht water fall before nightfall?"

"ok fine, but if we are in danger the guilt is on your shoulders." will told me

I took it offensivly. "OK, fine." I felt kinda hurt.

• Pays :
i ignored william the whole ride to their village.he tried talking to my,but i made the horse go faster.i was still really hurt by what he said.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Umm. I've got brain blog today!!
I'll try tomorrow...

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
ok......
-------------------------------------------------

"come back!" will said, speeding up to chase me."
"no." i said simply.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
and i kept riding away from him.he held back,riding his horse slowly.

i looked back. then i sped up to a fast run. i wound thriugh trees and bushes getting as far away from him as i could. i pushed my horse to go as fast as she could. i turned behind a tree and hopped off my horse and sat under it. and started to cry.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
but then i decided to cry while i was riding my horse,if they were to come this way,then they would see me

we're going to fall off!

i hopped on and trusted my horse to steer clear of trees and bushes while i sat on her and cried.

• Pays :
but my horse actually did go through the trees and bushes. "Magica!Are...you magical??" and she spoke! "I,YN,am no magical horse.I am a Narnian horse"

"cool!" oi said totally oblivious to what she was saying.

• Pays :
she said,"Daughter of Eve,I am sorry about what happened with you.I will always be here for you"

"thank you." i said kissing her mane, "what is your Narnia name? like, what was your name before you came here?"

"Aup." she said.

• Pays :
i smiled and sadi,"Ok,Aup."

Page : 1 ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums